Ricky McGrath

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Name: Ricky McGrath

Type: Business

Reason: A friend of mine already owns the property, it's the wheel arch angels PnS thingy which isn't activated, I'd like for it to be set as a garage, just like the idlewood LSC one, i've been permitted by Jason Maxwell. I've started a new group called R&J Customs, and without the specific given garage, i'd be unable to role-play with it.

Image:  767264349_maxresdefault(3).jpg.33082057f1ec68885b87b1e03c8b825e.jpg

p.s i rly need script support, hello, i need to start working from today.

Edited by Ricky_Martin

3 hours ago, Pedro. said:

Why do you need the garage so badly? As far as I remember that garage is hella bugged hence it is disabled.

The garage is a necessity as the group is based on "Customs", it's a tuner garage. Without that, I'd not be able to proceed with the group role-play. How is my group even supposed to show any sort of activity/anything without a garage? 

23 minutes ago, Pedro. said:

Im not sure what do you want us to do here, personal garages are usually given to groups when requested and they have a cost. Idlewood mechanic is a scripted job that’s why there is a garage.

Ask the management, it is for a group. "R&J Customs" mate, how is my GROUP, which is a group of TUNERS as Mudoo'ians say it, who fix vehicles as well, supposed to role-play? On streets? "HELO WE FEX CERS HERE, THES OUR STRET". Ask the management, maybe. @Pedro.And what would the price be, if you mention "cost", please mention the cost as well.

Edited by Ricky_Martin

We won't create a garage based off the reasons you have provided, one reason being that if we do it for one group, all will suddenly need one for free. 

You can pay for the garage to be attached to the group. The price for garages are here. 

Garages

-> $5,000,000 without enter restrictions (anyone can access) or 100 group points

-> $10,000,000 with enter restriction (only group members can access) or 200 group points

Garages are only for group properties.

NOTE: Business groups can request the above features with 50 % of the total price.

I'm unsure if the same garage used at LS customs is available for general use. Again, this is something you will have to look into. 

But since you don't yet have a group in game, I'll deny this request. Please re request once you have established a group in game and shown the group council you are elegible.