[23/11/20] - Laky_Dwight banned by Ignacio_Hernandez

LakiButUnlucky

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Laky_Dwight

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ignacio_Hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    11/08/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiaccounting

• Personal comment

personal comment: When I was on one IP address and on other PC I was playing like Sergei_Gvardia, and I was bored of getting DMed from both Magaddino and Gambino united with cops. So I decided to play a bit of cop life and created another account to enjoy the DMs without spending money. And I was playing like that having fun DMing like cop you know. So I stop playing after my first ban because of the speed hacking with my beautiful Elegy. I left community after that and was inactive to this moment. I had situation today on my other account while I didn't login as Sergei for so long. I played here and forgot about Sergei. So yep I got banned for useless multiaccounting. I mean it won't happen again because one of accounts will get deleted. But I would like to keep Laky Dwight as my new rp character and most active one. So ye I was playing both sides for so long before summer and thats all. Dont know what more to say to you.

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Laky_Dwight!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Just now, Chip said:

Hello, Laky_Dwight!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Okay Chip don't slap me for bad behaviour.

Hello Laky,

You have been multi accounting and trying to profit from both accounts which multi accounting is forbidden that lead you into being banned. 

08. USE OF MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS

Creating and using multiple accounts is against the rules as well as creating accounts and sending your newbie money to your real account.

Example:

[#01] John Doe creates a second account and begins playing with it because his other account is in debt.

[#02] John Doe creates a second account and starts giving money to his real account.

Minimal punishment:

Permanent ban.

That's your first time getting banned, what are you willing to do if we decide to unban you and give you another chance to play again in server.

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Hello Laky,

You have been multi accounting and trying to profit from both accounts which multi accounting is forbidden that lead you into being banned. 

08. USE OF MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS

Creating and using multiple accounts is against the rules as well as creating accounts and sending your newbie money to your real account.

Example:

[#01] John Doe creates a second account and begins playing with it because his other account is in debt.

[#02] John Doe creates a second account and starts giving money to his real account.

Minimal punishment:

Permanent ban.

That's your first time getting banned, what are you willing to do if we decide to unban you and give you another chance to play again in server.

Hello there,

I'm really sorry for what happend yesterday and therefor would like to apologize to whole administrative team for mess I caused.
I'm willing to promise that my previous rulebreaking will never be repeated again if you decide to unban me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ashley changed the title to [23/11/20] - Laky_Dwight banned by Ignacio_Hernandez
  • Ashley featured, unfeatured, locked, unlocked and locked this topic