BUZZ TIMES | INTERVIEW: DECLAN KAVANAGH

BUZZ TIMES

l4PA1pp.png

CANDIDATE INTERVIEW: DECLAN KAVANAGH

Buzz Times has starred all governor candidates in exclusive, in-depth interviews

Jester Dupont - BT Editor | CANDIDATE INTERVIEW: DECLAN KAVANAGH

In our third and last candidate interview, we host candidate Declan Kavanagh. A self-entitled modern liberal and running for the Fianna Fail party, he tackles on issues such as enterpreneuship, consensus with issues within the police and the most recent crisis with militiaman belligerence, alongside others.

Screenshot_20.png

Declan Kavanagh's art conception [candidate's website].

Tell our readers in a brief paragraph: who is Declan Kavanagh?

Declan Kavanagh is a business magnate and philanthropist. He is the founder & CEO of Whiteview Enterprises; founder & president of Blueberry Transport Association; and founder & board member of Evergreen Plantation. As of October, 2020, his net worth was estimated to be US$310 million, making him the 1st richest person in San Andreas.

What does Declan Kavanagh proposes to make San Andreas a better place to live?

I would make San Andreas a better place by tax relief, investments in law enforcement agencies and bring back employment opportunities.

Property taxes on business will be lowered to encourage new entrepreneurs. More businesses, is higher employment. It would further boost the logistics sector and create more jobs. The Finney incentive program for the San Andreas Police Department will be reimplemented.

With the arrival of Flint County Republic, we face another challenge in ending the declared war and bloodshed. I aim to peacefully enter into negotiations and listen to their concerns. The organisation behind this republic seems to have a different motive than previous freedom movements. We must find a solution to this ongoing violence and all parties shall have to compromise.

Considering rampant crime rates in the state, do you have any ideas or plans for the SAPD, SASD, and law enforcing in general?

The discussion that I've recently had with Lieutenant Parth Hernandez, Chief of Police Stock Smith & Commander Lincoln Stallone, we've briefly went to some of their main concerns they've had to deal with in regards to their respective departments.

Our first priority is to increase the academy's funding as well as re-implement a system that was used in the Finney's Administration in regarding a reward for those that are promoted. We'll be providing more funds and weaponry as a whole to the Police Department and its respective divisions to ensure the safety of our public officers and first responders..- to ensure that San Andreas is secured as a whole state from anyone who wishes to play god and attempts to break our constitution. Our concern is also to fix the bridge between law enforcement agencies, specifically between San Andreas Police Department and San Andreas Sheriff's Department.

Militias sieging our people in the counties, and dangerously approaching our cities. Do you believe they fight for legit causes, or they're terrorists?

The militias are a group of private citizens who train for military duty in order to be ready to defend their land in times of emergencies. They believe that it's a must because there is lack of law enforcement agencies that support their cause. They believe that the only way to make their point across is by using force.

Once I'm elected as governor, handling this crisis is a top priority for the state. It's a must that any sort of militias are aware that we are always here to help and that using force should never be an option. I will personally attempt in making a peace treaty between the state and these types of groups to ensure the safety of our citizens.

How do you intend to handle taxes, businesses and housing issues?

We plan to lower the taxes when it comes to businesses and properties as a whole. We plan to fund and assist our local businesses as we need to depend on ourselves, rather than importations.

What is your stance in the following matters: 1) drugs; 2) abortion and 3) minorities?

Race and ethnicity in San Andreas is a very complex topic since our state has a racially and ethnically diverse population. Minorities should be treated equally in San Andreas. I believe there is no huge and problematic racial inequality in San Andreas at this moment. Nevertheless, I recognize the ongoing violence and excessive police interference in neighbourhoods such as Idlewood and Ganton.

Legislation on drugs will remain the same when I get elected as governor of San Andreas. Legalizing drugs would be disastrous to the economy. We could look into regulating the distribution of drugs. Drugs kills.

I have no comment regarding abortion.

What message does Declan Kavanagh wants to leave to our readers?

This great nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. I am a businessman and NOT a politician. I'm not running for office just to keep the seat heated..- I'm here to revive our great state, to rebuild San Andreas. We're here to ensure that corruption and deceit cease to exist in our great state. You must not be stampeded by rumours or guesses about me. I'm here for the greater good..- so let's make San Andreas Great Again!

SUBSCRIBERS

@Lilith@Kacper@AhadSaab Jatt@Andrew Clarson@Oldman@HaLiM@N0TME@Marsh@AmmY@SixFeetUnder@Carl Brook @Zarif 

Subscribe for the latest news and articles by following the instructions below.

Spoiler

To subscribe to Buzz Times for completely FREE then please fill out the form provided below and email here [CLICK]. Every time we have some breaking news or release a new article, you will get a profile mention and receive an alert to the release.

Form

Name: <name>

Profile Link: <link>

To comment, please use form provided below. 

Name: <username>

Comment: <comment>

SPONSORS

c5YJIEn.png?1   edhqgJV.png?1   wfjTrje.png?1   tG3QtPM.png?2

Buzz Times © Copyright 2020.

• Like 2