Kane_Menace banned by Dizzy_Walker

Kane_Menace

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kane_Menace

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    05/24/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Repeatedly DMing and Returning after death

• Personal comment

Hi before i'd apologize for everything i just wanna say that i wont rp as a gangmember anymore and ill rp as a mafia ok. from glenpark ofc.

I wanna apologize for all of the bullshits ive did and it was like 3-5 months ago, im sorry for it i just wanna get unbanned from the server, i wont do it again and i cant do it again since the hack we've been using didnt work anymore, it's been removed by samp devs, idk but i crash everytime i use it even in another server, the download link wont work anymore aswell it was by a russian guy, and yeah ive done all of those things few months ago and ive been told that you can appeal after 3 months so i guess 3 months has been passed already that's why ive made an appeal rn cuz i really miss mudoo/valrise, ive just remembered those times when matthew chased me somewhere in LS, ive missed all of those and it was fun, i just wanna comeback in this server so bad imean im playing in a diff server rn but its timezone is different for me so i can barely play there with alot of players and once again ive apologize for all the bullshits ive did, i wont do it all again and limme say this again 3-6-7 months has been passed already and i dont think i really deserve to wait for like months again for this appeal to get reviewed lol cuz ive realize everything already and thats the purpose of it, to make the player realize and yuh sorry.

Btw the date wasnt sure since i dont really know what was the date of it but ithink it was around may iguess cuz when i log IG it wont show the date when i got banned.

Im being serious rightnow i apologize for everything what ive did before.

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 2

Hello, Kane_Menace!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.