Kadeem_Johnson` banned by Ashley

TopOpp

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kadeem_Johnson`

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ashley

• When did you get banned?
    11/06/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    "aimbotting"

• Personal comment

I wasn't aimbotting I have a clean game I just have very good aim and a Sens fix I literally killed someone who was standing still and he was low already i will also be making a staff report too as Ashley has been very bias to me and my friend Yasir Like everytime we report someone she does nothing and when people reports us she ajails us for nothing even when we were in the right she doesn't look at proof she just doesn't like us she answers every report that we make and every report on us but does noting but ajail us 

Like how can I aimbot a person standing still and in the video I will post you can see I didn't lock on him he was just stitting there like its clear I dont have aimbot  he wasnt even moving and the people who are moving in the video I put on the appeal I'm still not locking on to them my aim is just good I was also ajailed for Dm/robbery spree when I was in a PD chase for an hour got out of the chase went to rob someone he pulled a MP5 and shot me so I killed him he reported and I got ajailed when It wasnt a robbery spree because when you rob someon yo have to wait 7k seconds anyway and i was in a PD chase for an a legit hour before they shot my tires and I ran out of stamina and I was forced to shoot PD 

People call me a dmer but I rp as a robber/scammer and Im in a group that literally does the same thing but with more people I only kill people who don't comply and try to run away or shoot me I dont just go around dming for nothing maybe if people rped being robbed they wouldn't die or they could just get better aim

video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgo6koHIEXw&ab_channel=Kluless Here is another video of me on a LS cop chase and my aim is good and i can cbug on there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC2opjy3kK4&ab_channel=Kluless

Hello, Kadeem_Johnson`!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

7 hours ago, Jаmes said:

Showing your game files doesn't prove that you are innocent, there is sufficient evidence with us which shows that you were using something to enhance your aim.

Bro i showed my game files and the video of where i was banned and i didnt lock on to anyone at all so how is this not enough evidence to get me unbanned?

Its literally called senfix  and it doesn't enhance your aim it fixes the sens and you can change it how you want and it doesn't give an advantage as a lot of people have it on every server including this one

3 hours ago, Mikro said:

Solid aim there on that video while you were on a bike lol.

I only hit 1 shot while I was shooting off the bike the body i was shooting in the street was a corpse from the sniping clip the guy who was super  low "crashed" and came back and bought armor and Ashley vouched for him when I reported

You weren't banned for any scenes you showed above in the clip. We have viable evidence against you in regards to hacking (Aimbot). You were tracked for a number of days by admins and evidence was collected in this regard.

So, here's how we're going to proceed with the appeal; if you tell the truth now, I'll happily see what I can do about getting you unbanned. If you lie to me and deny that you haven't used anything illegal, I'll be showing you the evidence but you'll then be gone for three months and appeals made by you will be denied instantly even if you come clean before the three month date, so make your pick, pal.

There is nothing to enhance my aim just sens fix and  tracking me for a nummber of days lie again as I only played for like 1-2 days I have like 11-13 hours bro whatever I guess I will do my 3 months and he video better not be sum shit that can easily done

On my screen I tried to cbug and it made me jump in the sky and then 360'd and shot and i missed that shot I crouched and killed him there had to be packet loss there wasn't even blood so you can tell that I missed you cant even use screen shots to prove aimbot that is so unprofessional like is there a video that says on guilty or is this screenshot the only proof because that is unprofessional. Plus the damage at the bottom left proves that I missed because before he jumped over that grass I hit him twice coming on the side of the house and the degle does 46 so if I hit him 2 times coming through the alley and I tried to 360 and missed and you take that screenshot that proves nothing but lag

14 hours ago, TopOpp said:

On my screen I tried to cbug and it made me jump in the sky and then 360'd and shot and i missed that shot

You didn't miss that shot, it registered

you cant even use screen shots to prove aimbot that is so unprofessional like is there a video that says on guilty or is this screenshot the only proof because that is unprofessional.

We have a video

there had to be packet loss there

0 packet loss

You may reappeal when you're willing to come out clean

• James locked this topic