Ahmed_jemaii banned by Tyche

Ahmed_Jemai

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ahmed_jemaii

• Which staff member banned you?
    Tyche

• When did you get banned?
    09/23/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Poor reason to shoot

• Personal comment

First of all, i want to apologize again to all the mudoogaming staff and all players for my dishonesty. I know that I was not playing properly and that I deserved this ban as a result of my attitudes. I promise that after being unbanned I will play by the rules and respect everyone's good game. All this time away from the server, I learned that one should not fail in the rules, because all the moments that are spent on the server playing are good and I do not want to lose another second. Finally, I apologize once again to everyone and have a good game I’m here with my word that I will be different and play by the rules, I’m a very good Roleplayer I have played in a lot RP servers, but I was doing it wrong with you but now i promise I will be different and do my best to show you that . I will respect the server rules and respect the proper functioning of the server. Above all I have been enriching my roleplay, to be able to be better and better, I know that I was wrong with you and that I was not doing well because there is no point in disrespecting the rules only made me away from the server and that I lost income in this same. Believe me that I am really willing to be different, I want to be able to be back with the cool guys of the server and spend great moments as I was going before And If you Dont trust me Unban me And If i Do a Minor Rulebreak Ban Me And Forum mute me For ever Im Really wanna back as New Attitude Im not lying ❤️

Hello, Ahmed_jemaii!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• James locked this topic