Antonio Spagerolli banned by IDK

Nathan.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Antonio Spagerolli

• Which staff member banned you?
    IDK

• When did you get banned?
    11/03/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    DM in a safezone

• Personal comment

The volunteer shot us first. I didn't shoot the volunteer. I shot his body on the ground with the rest of the group, check logs for all proof. I didn't shoot him whilst he was alive and he shot the first bullet of the sit. I was banned for being with Marco Spagerolli at the time, fact.

• Like 4

Hello, Antonio Spagerolli!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

This appeal was written when I was in a mood due to the ban, it was low effort and not very good. I never shot the officer as I wasn't even playing at the minute, i just came back to shooting so I left the car with my gun in hand as a defence mechanism in case we were in a shootout, I never fired the gun and after he was downed i put the gun away. I may be prone to shooting people for less than good reasons but I don't break the rules like this, I am not stupid enough to start dming outside of PD for no reason. We as a group had finally found direction in being a private security firm for Declan Kavanagh and we were straying away from the DM side of things. I hope to get another chance and turn a new leaf and just have some fun in lockdown.

After a review and discussion in Management, we've come to the agreement that the ban on you was inappropriate and as a result will be expunged.

As a whole though, the general message I've posted here still applies. Please take some time to read it, and I hope this'll demonstrate that there is a place for you in the server as long as the current behaviour stops.

Apologies for the inconvenience.