BUZZ TIMES | INTERVIEW: HILLY FLORES

BUZZ TIMES

l4PA1pp.png

CANDIDATE INTERVIEW: HILLY FLORES

Buzz Times will be starring all governor candidates in exclusive, in-depth interviews

Jester Dupont - BT Editor | CANDIDATE INTERVIEW: HILLY FLORES

In our second candidate interview, we host candidate Hilly Flores. Running for the San Andreas Action Party and bearing a conservative platform, Hilly shown to be a man of short vocabulary, but still packing proposals and promising swift criminality decrease as campaign lead.

Screenshot_10.png

Candidate Hilly Flores and his vice, Brandon, with their campaign bus.

Tell our readers in a brief paragraph: who is Hilly Flores?

I am a business man who operates in Los Santos. I am always looking into further legal ventures.

What does Hilly Flores proposes to make San Andreas a better place to live?

I am going to reduce vehicle fraud, and I will revamp the legal punishment systems and also reduce gang crime in the GS9 area. I have already made plans on how we can do this.

Considering rampant crime rates in the state, do you have any ideas or plans for the SAPD, SASD, and law enforcing in general?

We will bring a new arsenal to all police officers. We will provide officers with more less than lethal equipment and we will bring a higher level of enforcement officers in the ELS [East Los Santos] area.

Militias sieging our people in the counties, and dangerously approaching our cities. Do you believe they fight for legit causes, or they're terrorists?

We will negotiate in a friendly manner with these militia groups. They have their own system of passports and driving rules. We will allow them to govern there own areas as long as no drastic action is performed by these groups, or there population is harmed. Should anything go wrong, we will not hesitate to bring in the military of San Andreas. Should a person tresspass into their territory without a passport, we will expect them to be deported back to Los Santos without charge.

How do you intend to handle taxes, businesses and housing issues?

We will keep everything to do with taxing the same. However we will look at current businesses and establish is the [sic] current manager operating the business in an efficient manner.

What is your stance in the following matters: 1) drugs; 2) abortion and 3) minorities?

It is important that the dangerous drugs are kept off the streets. However the charges for possession are too high. We will bring alternatives to jail in the system for lesser dangerous crimes such as drug possession.

[candidate didn't answer about abortion and minorities]

What message does Hilly Flores wants to leave to our readers?

Whatever happens if I am elected, I will assure that when I leave office, the state of San Andreas will be a better place. During my office I will take drastic action to improve our state systems.

SUBSCRIBERS

@Lilith@Kacper@AhadSaab Jatt@Andrew Clarson@Oldman@HaLiM@N0TME@Marsh@AmmY@SixFeetUnder@Carl Brook @Zarif

Subscribe for the latest news and articles by following the instructions below.

Spoiler

To subscribe to Buzz Times for completely FREE then please fill out the form provided below and email here [CLICK]. Every time we have some breaking news or release a new article, you will get a profile mention and receive an alert to the release.

Form

Name: <name>

Profile Link: <link>

To comment, please use form provided below. 

Name: <username>

Comment: <comment>

SPONSORS

s7Kd84v.png   paMkzrP.png

Buzz Times © Copyright 2020.

Edited by BUZZ TIMES