[26/11/20] - Nick_Cole banned by Amy_Stokes

Gigys

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Nick_Cole

• Which staff member banned you?
    Amy_Stokes

• When did you get banned?
    10/28/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Quitting to avoid RP+ Poor Rp+Deathmatch+Extensive punishment history and (What Not)

• Personal comment

Dear Admins

I wanted to create a ban appeal about my extensive, bad and lying punishment history. I understand very well that I have created a lot of problems for this server, as well as told fairy tales that you grabbed and lied to you many times that I will change my part, but not that since the ban appeal has not changed and I just kept doing everything on. forward and ignore your messages you sent me and continued to play on the trail there would have been nothing but I understand that I have been on the trail behind this needle all the time since I started playing here, so I decided that I want to change all the time and my life has realized that i don't understand the things you're trying to tell me. So I made this ban appeal hoping you will give me the very last chance and yes I know that I have written the same sentence about 2 times and they were all lies, but this time I realized that I will not get out of this situation as easily as other times, i will understand if you don't want me to be on this server.

Kind regards...

Robert

Edited by Lilith

Hello, Nick_Cole!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello!

I now you probably heard this story from me like 1 or 2 times before, because i have appealed before, but this time i will really change my temper and be an better part in community and be normal person and i will start with changing my nickname and joining P.D and living a normal life, helping the community of P.D and try to even apply for trooper and get to now my self from the better side being an good person. New start from a blank paper. Giving you my promise i will not get anymore punished by any bans, jails and warnings. Just an fresh start.

Kind regards

Robert

• James changed the title to [26/11/20] - Nick_Cole banned by Amy_Stokes
  • 4 weeks later...