Dexter Kowalski banned by Pedro Wilson

Dexter

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Dexter Kowalski

• Which staff member banned you?
    Pedro Wilson

• When did you get banned?
    10/27/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Relogging to avoid equip cooldown?

• Personal comment

There was a situation at Four Dragons in which I was involved in as a SWAT member, I had like 96 armour and 100 hp, I had cooldown for some reason, and I did indeed relog, then equipped myself with teargas n shotgun then breached, after the breach I had 1 hp left, I waited for the cooldown then equipped myself with armour n healed up, if the ban was for relogging to equip armour when my armour was literally 96, then I'm sorry but a permanent ban?

Edited by Shamus
  • Like 1

Hello, Dexter Kowalski!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I wasn't asking for who issued it, I asked why was I PERMANENTLY banned for relogging to avoid a 3/2 minute cooldown when I literally had full equipment, and even if we take it from your side, I've abused the cooldown script, but permanently banning me for refilling my armour from 96 to 100 is really harsh.

46 minutes ago, Dexter said:

I wasn't asking for who issued it, I asked why was I PERMANENTLY banned for relogging to avoid a 3/2 minute cooldown when I literally had full equipment, and even if we take it from your side, I've abused the cooldown script, but permanently banning me for refilling my armour from 96 to 100 is really harsh.

02. ABUSE OF BUG AND EXPLOITS

Abuse of bugs and exploits is the act of performing certain actions while using bugs or exploits either from the game itself or the server scripts. It is not allowed. Any server bugs must be reported as soon as they have been discovered. Failure to report bugs and usage of such bugs will result in permanent ban.

• Sam Harrison changed the title to Dexter Kowalski banned by Pedro Wilson[REVIEW 10th November, 2020]
  • Sam Harrison changed the title to Dexter Kowalski banned by Pedro Wilson[REVIEW 3rd November, 2020]
  • James changed the title to [03/11/20] - Dexter Kowalski banned by Pedro Wilson
  • Shamus changed the title to Dexter Kowalski banned by Pedro Wilson