Raf Wozi banned by Arslan

Rick_Lucchese

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Raf Wozi

• Which staff member banned you?
    Arslan

• When did you get banned?
    10/23/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ramming

• Personal comment
    I acknowledge that my punishment history is quite terrible and I've made a lot of mistakes and violation of server rules yet I urge the staff team to give me a last chance and let me get used to roleplaying without making silly mistakes. I found myself innocent in this situation and of course I told other admins about what had happened but unfortunately I was directly banned and the situation was misunderstood. However , not considering that, I completely agree my punishment record is really really horrible and I'd like another chance to stop violating rules and play in a sensual manner as of the time I get unbanned. Once again I apologize for my weird behavior against players and the staff team. Please give me the last chance.

Edited by Rick_Lucchese
  • Like 1

Hello, Raf Wozi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I have serious doubts about your intention to roleplay on this server. You are known notoriously for toxicity, trolling, and going on robbery spree with your friends. Since you were last unbanned you received some sort of admin punishment 20 times, 9 in those 15 were for being toxic. You are extremely toxic in pm's and public chat, which I have witnessed it myself. That type of toxicity is not needed nor condoned when specifically told to stop by an admin

Spoiler

7 Dec 2019 at 17:41 Noah_Peterson
Full ban
Lying behind managers their backs, searching for ways to avoid punishments.
16 Aug 2019 at 21:36 Bruce_McCane
Full ban
Continuesly breaking the rules
11 Aug 2019 at 21:27 Delford_Collins
Full ban
Constant rulebreaking, poor roleplay
8 Jul 2019 at 00:11 Patrick_Jackson
Full ban
Script abuse
26 Mar 2019 at 19:10 Delford_Collins
Full ban
Constant rulebreaking, not here to RP

Let's not forget about your four bans. Three of them are for "constant rulebreaking / extensive punishment history" which proves that nothing has changed since 2019 as you are still following the steps of breaking server rules repeatedly.

So,  why should we allow someone back, when they time and time again proves to be nothing more than a disruptive and toxic user?

i do apologize for my weird behavior . I'm Really Sorry for what i have done during my playtime on this server. Yet i'd like another chance to show that I'm not willing to repeat my inane mistakes. So I'd be real pleased if the staff team could consider the possiblitly of giving me a last chance to play on this server so that i will put everything behind and begin to roleplay properly . Sorry again . I'd like a last chance