Altaf_Bhai banned by Don't remember

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Altaf_Bhai

• Which staff member banned you?
    Don't remember

• When did you get banned?
    09/25/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Didn't deserve to be unbanned

• Personal comment

Well, i honestly think this ban was not necessary at all, i didn't do anything against any rules that i was given an immediate ban just after my unban which i had waited months to make, now what happened was some admin was trying to insult me as how bad of a player or things i had done but when i started to talk back without being toxic or spamming or being disrespectful, he literally banned me straight up, i can't understand the behavior of the admin who banned me all of a sudden after such a long time i waited months to came back and just to be banned by some random admin for no reason and people say the staff team isn't biased.

Now i hope the staff team try to be less biased and try to have a talk with me.

Edited by CockaBall-Torture

Hello, Altaf_Bhai!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.