Adham_Hassan banned by Teddy_Duncan

Adham.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Adham_Hassan

• Which staff member banned you?
    Teddy_Duncan

• When did you get banned?
    08/10/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    assisting hackers / reciving hacked weapons

• Personal comment

Greetings Everyone.
    The story starts when i was driving a car with my friend i found a hacker hacking weapons , he gave me some weapons and i didn't know how to control my self this time so i started to feel happy about that , i took the weapons he was dropping it and i was taking , he kept killing cops and rob players and using rpg on them , then i kept driving with him and i went to my car to put the weapons in the trunk , Then admin came and told me about that and took all the weapons from me then i got banned .
    I promise that i will not do that again and not do anything make problems to me . I hope ya'll give me a chance and thanks . and also i opened another account to ask about forum link but i got banned for Ban Evading . But i was just asking about the link to appeal an unban request ! Please forgive me.

•  

•  

Edited by Adham_Hassan

Hello, Adham_Hassan!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Popcorn 1

I see you're willing to argue semantics, alright then. You taking weapons from a hacker is aiding. Instead of doing the right thing and reporting the hacker, you saw an opportunity to benefit and receive weapons that you never worked for in order to gain an avdantge in the server. Therefore you are just as guilty as the actual hacker. There's no two ways to this.

2 minutes ago, Weston said:

I see you're willing to argue semantics, alright then. You taking weapons from a hacker is aiding. Instead of doing the right thing and reporting the hacker, you saw an opportunity to benefit and receive weapons that you never worked for in order to gain an avdantge in the server. Therefore you are just as guilty as the actual hacker. There's no two ways to this.

i said i will not do this again and like i said in the appeal that i didn't know how to control my self i was too happy this time , this is my first ban you should give a chance and i promise that i will not do any kinds of rule break again.

You still used it to for your advantage - and the fact that you didn't report him for hacking weapons and decided to keep the weapons for yourself instead, that was also wrong. However you seem to have a clean admin record hence I'll unban your account, but do remember that doing so again will result in a permanent ban.

Unbanned

• James locked this topic