U.S CONGRESS | Visiting Bone County in the 1st anniversary of the end of Bone's War

Leonardo

• Community Manager

qEm1DHn.png

Citizens of San Andreas,

This weekend, we celebrate the first anniversary of the beginning of the end of the Bone County War. This tragic conflict, which has claimed thousands of lives, including those of law-abiding, residing citizens of San Andreas in Bone County, was put to an end thanks to the merciless, reliable efforts of our law enforcement, which through a Task Force and disposing of our most technological, first-class resources, have outgunned the local militias that terrified Bone's population for long till then - Lashkar-E-Taiba, and lately, the Bone County Resistance - the second one still remaining only in very residual focuses and with most of their members in hiding. 

To mark the date, the President of the United States has appointed me, Senator Carter, as his special envoy to Bone County and to represent the Government of the United States in a landmark celebration. This saturday, October 10th, will mark the first time members of the Congress of the United States enter Bone County's lands for an official visit since 2018.

Senator will be accompanied by other members of the Congress and the State Government who manifest interest in taking part in this historic moment. The visit schedule goes as follow:

• Meeting with locals throughout vicinities of Bone County;
  • Tribute to the fallen at Las Brujas Cemetery;
  • Speech in honor of law enforcement at Abandoned Airport.

Media outlets and independent journalists are also specially invited, may manifest their interest in participating in the visit through the government website [post in this topic] to document the visit and prepare articles. They will recieve special credentials.

The invitation is also extended to the citizens of San Andreas who live in other cities and wish to join the convoy towards Bone County and witness with their own eyes the flourish of a new state from the ashes of the war. Living and business opportunities are also at stake!

DATE: October 10th, 2020 [saturday]

TIME: between 17:00 and 18:00 [server time]

LOCAL: Convoy to depart from the Los Santos City Hall

7xkNZL3.png

LEONARDO R. CARTER

United States Senator

For the State of San Andreas

• Like 2

Indigo_Circle_Abstract_Logo.png.4e48d9dd1ec7e42fa2301c2f9db9b0b2.png

Date: 9 October 2020

Subject: Interest in covering the event.

Respected Congressmen,

San News Network (SNN) is delighted to express it's interest in this convoy to the Congress. We ensure that one of our journalist will be covering the entire event and a report will be created afterwards.

Regards,

San News Network

Rvv9uSy.png

Buzz Times 

A journalist from the Buzz Times will be present at this historical event. Thank you for the invitation. We shall rejoice our victory, god bless the United States of America. 

Kind regards,

Liam Reeds

Editor-in-Chief

Edited by BUZZ TIMES

Such a disappointment, my brothers have stopped fighting for the glory of Bone county and submitted to the corrupted government.

In my current position i can't do anything but look as how the cowards are hiding putting my fallen soldiers name in shame, tfu on BCR

I Altaf bhai shall soon rule over BC ((if the staff stop being 6 y/o kids who ban anyone on speaking against them but they keep saying shit))

Edited by CockaBall-Torture

1 hour ago, CockaBall-Torture said:

Such a disappointment, my brothers have stopped fighting for the glory of Bone county and submitted to the corrupted government.

In my current position i can't do anything but look as how the cowards are hiding putting my fallen soldiers name in shame, tfu on BCR

I Altaf bhai shall soon rule over BC ((if the staff stop being 6 y/o kids who ban anyone on speaking against them but they keep saying shit))

Hmmm.

1- we cant Rp like terrorists here as we have to Rp before doing any thing.( Cant do sucide bombing or other things due to Other people just seeing /me line and shooting.)

2-If BCR members get in a terror atrack PD just using name tag starts to Target us.

3- The Above post is a lie , BCR just killed The Vice President in BC.

9 minutes ago, TheAssassin said:

Hmmm.

1- we cant Rp like terrorists here as we have to Rp before doing any thing.( Cant do sucide bombing or other things due to Other people just seeing /me line and shooting.)

2-If BCR members get in a terror atrack PD just using name tag starts to Target us.

3- The Above post is a lie , BCR just killed The Vice President in BC.

RP as freedom fighters, spread propaganda, rp making a religion to spread the propaganda faster, claim yourselves to be holy send by gods to free the poor, blame the government make Icly videos about government being corrupt, stop being PD targets, do roleplay which won't attract them much (like the ones i mention above)
and keep kidnapping government officials and execute them publicly, make an ad about a event like a party or a speech but then bring in the gov official and kill him and say "rejoice" this way PD won't suspect that you're gonna kill.

we rped assasinated vice governor , Fbi came to recieve his body. we uploaded the screens , last night the vice governor was alive attending event at Bone Country.

Seems 1000 iq Roleplay to me

@CockaBall-Torture 

here vice governor gave all their secrets and criminal activity and he fired him, lmao.Screenshot_20201012-132528_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6d949d8577ffc2fbf2c27918f6ffc0cb.jpg

Interogation by BCR.1rp-2.png.37c9678aeea7368f46decf1f88918f7d.png2rp-2.png.e8d8aaaf82893f0f7e5fe351981d3506.png3rp-2.png.b00dd94501d6690e98e3a0216c851dd1.png

Edited by TheAssassin
Rip

• Community Manager
4 hours ago, TheAssassin said:

we rped assasinated vice governor , Fbi came to recieve his body. we uploaded the screens , last night the vice governor was alive attending event at Bone Country.

Seems 1000 iq Roleplay to me

Dana Flores was banned a day before the event. Roleplay-wise, Richie Kavanagh and other members of his cabinet attended the event. He was not accompanied by a Vice-Governor. Please check your facts before you allege.

On 10/10/2020 at 5:17 PM, CockaBall-Torture said:

RP as freedom fighters, spread propaganda, rp making a religion to spread the propaganda faster, claim yourselves to be holy send by gods to free the poor, blame the government make Icly videos about government being corrupt, stop being PD targets, do roleplay which won't attract them much (like the ones i mention above)
and keep kidnapping government officials and execute them publicly, make an ad about a event like a party or a speech but then bring in the gov official and kill him and say "rejoice" this way PD won't suspect that you're gonna kill.

Go check out new rp brother 

I proved governor is corrupted with the help of Dana