[Indipendent News] Incriminating proof against the Governor Candidate, Ted Woods

acropolis.

Indipendent News

(( Continuing an IC matter )): incriminating proof (( roleplayed recording ICly )) of Candidate Ted Woods threatening me - Savannah Moreno - & my friend Vincent Smith in an aggressive way whilst stealing voters from Richie Kavanagh. Also Ted Woods called the FBI thanks to his Governmental powers & successfully arrested a Los Santos civilian named "John Luciano" for what? Voting his opponent, Richie Kavanagh.

sa-mp-320.png

sa-mp-322.png

sa-mp-323.png

sa-mp-324.png

sa-mp-325.png

Edited by Savannah_Moreno
No more an article of SAN News.

• acropolis. changed the title to [Indipendent News] Incriminating proof against the Governor Candidate, Ted Woods

First off, where does the recording start?((Where is recording RP?)) Now, let me put up the entire story.
((I live in +3:30 CET so what's 19:30 for them is 21:00 for me))

[21:03:58] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: Ted Woods is popular with his bribing and career ruining speeches and actions.

[21:04:16] Ted Woods says: Sir, you are doing defaming right now.
[21:04:25] Savannah Moreno says [American accent]: It's not defamating, it's called First Amendment.
[21:04:27] Savannah Moreno says [American accent]: Freedom of speech.
[21:04:33] Ted Woods says: What's your name, sir?
[21:04:43] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: My name?
[21:04:46] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: Call me Steven.
[21:04:50] Ted Woods says: He said I bribe people, that's defaming.
[21:04:56] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: Who did, sir?
[21:05:08] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: Who did, sir?
[21:05:14] Ted Woods says: You just did.
[21:05:17] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: Oh really?
[21:05:22] Ted Woods says: Yes.
[21:05:31] Ted Woods says: I'll deal with you after this citizen votes.
[21:05:37] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: WHAT?!??!
[21:05:39] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

[21:05:50] Ted Woods says: No, I'll call for investigation.

I hope it's clear now why I said that. He was continuously spamming and hence I was not able to talk to the citizen and hence I said that which in no way looks like a threat.

SAN News spreading fake news.

Edited by Ted Woods
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Ted Woods said:

First off, where does the recording start?((Where is recording RP?)) Now, let me put up the entire story.
((I live in +3:30 CET so what's 19:30 for them is 21:00 for me))

[21:03:58] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: Ted Woods is popular with his bribing and career ruining speeches and actions.

[21:04:16] Ted Woods says: Sir, you are doing defaming right now.
[21:04:25] Savannah Moreno says [American accent]: It's not defamating, it's called First Amendment.
[21:04:27] Savannah Moreno says [American accent]: Freedom of speech.
[21:04:33] Ted Woods says: What's your name, sir?
[21:04:43] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: My name?
[21:04:46] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: Call me Steven.
[21:04:50] Ted Woods says: He said I bribe people, that's defaming.
[21:04:56] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: Who did, sir?
[21:05:08] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: Who did, sir?
[21:05:14] Ted Woods says: You just did.
[21:05:17] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: Oh really?
[21:05:22] Ted Woods says: Yes.
[21:05:31] Ted Woods says: I'll deal with you after this citizen votes.
[21:05:37] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: WHAT?!??!
[21:05:39] Vincent Smith says [Irish accent]: ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

[21:05:50] Ted Woods says: No, I'll call for investigation.

I hope it's clear now why I said that. He was continuously spamming and hence I was not able to talk to the citizen and hence I said that which in no way looks like a threat.

SAN News spreading fake news.

First of all, it's not SAN News but an indipendent news so please don't blame it on them. Second,

[17:39:50] * Savannah Moreno takes out her minicamera, starting to record everything Ted does or says..

Oh, also please let's remember that the Los Santos City Hall also is recording everywhere around there. Also spamming is not a reason to threaten somebody of violence,  (( especially when you're a helper )) you should have some more maturity.

SAN.PNG

Interglobal Studios, Vinewood 1945 Los Santos, San Andreas

October 1, 2020

RE: USAGE OF 'SAN NEWS'

It has come to our attention that Vice-Governor Woods is purporting this article to be a SAN News publication. As stated by the author, this is not a publication of SAN News. We kindly request Vice-Governor Woods not to continue above made implications related to SAN News and this particular article.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

SAN News

25 minutes ago, Munchkin said:

SAN.PNG

Interglobal Studios, Vinewood 1945 Los Santos, San Andreas

October 1, 2020

RE: USAGE OF 'SAN NEWS'

It has come to our attention that Vice-Governor Woods is purporting this article to be a SAN News publication. As stated by the author, this is not a publication of SAN News. We kindly request Vice-Governor Woods not to continue above made implications related to SAN News and this particular article.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

SAN News

Well, Mr. Head of SAN News, your reporter Savannah Moreno used your PSA (/news) to say that proofs are posted on our website. Check your own reporters before trying to warn me.

[21:39:11] [News] [BREAKING NEWS] As kindly requested by Ted Woods, proof has been posted on our website on him threatening me & a friend.
[21:39:11] [News] Published by SAN News's  Savannah Moreno

Edited by Ted Woods

39 minutes ago, Savannah_Moreno said:

First of all, it's not SAN News but an indipendent news so please don't blame it on them. Second,

[17:39:50] * Savannah Moreno takes out her minicamera, starting to record everything Ted does or says..

Oh, also please let's remember that the Los Santos City Hall also is recording everywhere around there. Also spamming is not a reason to threaten somebody of violence,  (( especially when you're a helper )) you should have some more maturity.

When in the world did I accuse him of violence? Just making things up now?

22 minutes ago, AmmY said:

((You just edited the title now, who tf do you think you are fooling? Honestly))

((Well well... I think someone noticed it Savannah))

Edited by Ted Woods

9 hours ago, Devis_Collins said:

Ohh wow, Ted really has the time to check a report on him :P. #Richie4Governor

Or to rephrase that, he really has the time to Justify his actions any time he is accused.
That brings Transparency, Unlike Being ignorant like SAN News, who openly De-frame the governor candidate and act like nothing happened.

12 hours ago, Munchkin said:

this is not a publication of SAN News. We kindly request Vice-Governor Woods not to continue above made implications related to SAN News and this particular article.

Spoiler

tenor.gif