VALRISE GAMING - formerly Mudoo Gaming

Leonardo

• Community Manager

Today, we're eager to announce that Mudoo Gaming now belongs to the Hall of "formerly known as".

... But what does that mean? Is the community closing?! Are statuses resetting and I'm losing all my assets?!? 

NO... and NO!

... Then, what is going on?!

This is going on.

vrg_white.png

We're proud to unveil the new community name - Valrise Gaming - and visual identity to embrace this new era. 

The decision to rename and rebrand our community came from our past. Out of courtesy towards some of our friends, we took this as a good moment to move away from our previous name. This situation provided the perfect chance to rebrand everything and provide our players with a fresh look.

transformed.png

We have decided to maintain the current color scheme Mudoo carries since foundation, in variations of red, white and black.

vrg_bgs.png

What does that mean in practice? The community will be renamed and we'll get used to the new name. We are not [currently] implementing any major update, resetting anything, merging with another community or enforcing any major change to the server's current state-of-the-art. This is still and will still be the server you're used to play at, spend and enjoy your time.

• Like 6
  • Popcorn 1

Me after 60 years : Listen, grandson, I was gamer like you, I used to play in one SAMP server called ''Mudoo''.

My grandson : But that's...it's Valrise gaming..

Also me : Yeah shut the duck up we all are sad.

Edited by Joshie

3 hours ago, Joshie said:

Me after 60 years : Listen, grandson, I was gamer like you, I used to play in one SAMP server called ''Mudoo''.

My grandson : But that's...it's Valrise gaming..

Also me : Yeah shut the duck up we all are sad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Thanks 1

• Dylan unfeatured this topic
  • Jones locked this topic