Unban appeal - Robin

Robin

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Robin

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    06/19/18

• What is the ban reason?
    hacks

• Personal comment

what hacks did i use? please?

Untitled1.thumb.png.9d62512d4e203f93ad88db5fe98ceadb.pngUntitled.thumb.png.2c5ca0c101f5dad417fe48a518ccd363.pngAll what i have is....  handling.cfg modified to go little faster with cop cars thats all

Edited by Richard
  • Popcorn 1

You were banned for illegal modifications in-regards to vehicles & their speed/handling, whether it's only for police cars or not - it's still cheating.(It was more than just police cars)

Either ways, looks like you edited your folders before posting the pictures, mind explaining what have you modified before taking the picture?

Bro, today i have put some antilag cleo files on my cleo folder so i can reach 150-200 fps,

I did not edit after getting ban, it was before,check the time/date(( I will remove Treeremove.cs, Handling.cfg))

I have put a modpack : guns, roads, colormod, timecyc etc today in my gta sa folder

Just unban

ty

Edited by Robin