Altaf Bhai banned by Leonardo Carter

CockaBall-Torture

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Altaf_Bhai

• Which staff member banned you?
    Leonardo_Carter

• When did you get banned?
    04/26/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    quitting mid RP 

• Personal comment

Okay so i kinda remember now what might have happened and why i got banned, some dudes came up to me dbing without stating a good reason, i mean it wouldn't hurt them to actually rp then go full db on me driving alone, so i remember that i was trolling them something and it got them mad and then i quit the game because they came rushing to kill though they could have just asked me to surrender rather than dm since they both were armed and i was alone with no backup of any sort, yeah i do admit that where was my fault in it too because i made ads describing their appearance and putting a bounty on their heads so there is fault from my side too, due to their full on DM i quit "mid roleplay" but again they were no exchange of words and it was pretty much looking like a full on DM, i admit my faults that i was trolling them and left the game instead of making a report for DM, i accept my mistakes but their rush to kill was still not right.
    I leave the judgement to the admins.

Edited by Nicest
filling in

Hello, Forgot!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

47 minutes ago, Nicest said:

Hello, this was not the first time that you disconected to avoid roleplay, you have been issued multiple minor punishments and three permanent bans for the same offence. What will change this time?

Yes i have a bad record of doing "bad stuff" and because of that the staff thinks i'm wrong just because of my record and keep ignoring whatever i say, now i don't say i'm the good guy here, yes i leave many roleplays many were actual emergencies which they thought it was suspicious ((can't blame them)) and some were actually me leaving on purpose because of the pure BS it was and yes again i admit i didn't reported it and that's my bad but again if i remember with my group (MQM,LET) i created new roleplays for the server which got many interested, yes the group did cause many problems too but it had an actual rp which was different from the same /sit 1 RP, so i really love to roleplay and do things differently but many people just come crashing into me with the intent to kill without actually rping and using some prev-rp which i did hours ago as a reason to attack and sometimes i ought to lose my sh** seeing as how they are going rambo and i'm being ignored by the staff 24/7 because of personal reasons, there are problems from my side (being my record and not doing what i should do at a certain time) and their also problems from other side, none are better than the other and i accept that.

So if you think i deserve the chance to play again it's on you and if you don't that's also on you. 

• Nicest changed the title to Altaf Bhai banned by Leonardo Carter
  • Nicest locked, unlocked and locked this topic