(75)TNF ▸ Ed Myles

Heats

• 2 weeks later...

Always on the move, the shit that you don't do. #75 is devilish, ever seen me dash? Bitches like OD and GSF talkin' trash, but they were stretched when I caught them lackin'. Swiper and TNF duo combo we are crazy - swing my blade make them shaky. Drillers with the spinners, big guns shoot em' - Kill em'. Rip N forever in my heart, will drop the guy who touched my nigga will let him feel it. I'm cool with everyone I'm just 'ere for my bands. Once you start chatting you will feel my shh in yo' neck.

#75 TNF

sa-mp-005.thumb.jpg.f6a071f6585f54eeb32845f13e35ced1.jpg

(Footage of the freestyle that TNF made in his car.)

Ten toes with my ski mask on, make a neek disappear, I only slang drogga's on top tier. Swiper be makin' opps dashy dashy, takin' their legs like? Why askin' me fo' food when you aren't even coo' with me? Heard you been switchin' sides and doing that lowkey? You still don't know me, better ask yo' chick last night I fixed her and yo' shhhhh. (sistaaaah) 

sa-mp-007.thumb.jpg.70699340012fba69cfa2e31126b3be33.jpg

Edited by Ed

16 hours ago, Ed said:

Ten toes with my ski mask on, make a neek disappear, I only slang drogga's on top tier. Swiper be makin' opps dashy dashy, takin' their legs like? Why askin' me fo' food when you aren't even coo' with me? Heard you been switchin' sides and doing that lowkey? You still don't know me, better ask yo' chick last night I fixed her and yo' shhhhh. (sistaaaah) 

sa-mp-007.thumb.jpg.70699340012fba69cfa2e31126b3be33.jpg

I LIKE YA CUT G

• Like 1

Tell me what do you know 'bout this life? You only be chatting whilst we be makin' bands on our bikes. Stop this cap, you ain't doing shit only writing texts. Be ready if you touch my bro, I will #getback fo'sho, shit ain't no joke. I will dip you till you choke (Shhh felt it.) Goin' 200, feds ain't even close, beat this case I will let them know. (I did it.) I got B/N backs forever bro. (RIP N)

sa-mp-010.thumb.jpg.a3a7197cf03404e1b9b8420daafa5505.jpg

Like who was with me on strip when I had 0 cash? You neeks be leggy once we pull-up, I know #SeventyFive made you dash. Crash oops got him wacked, shit is violent. Not cause we wantin' to but you disturbing my steppin' in silence. Keep distance, I be only here fo' business. 3'Swiper feds still lookin' for him I will #getback fo'sho - Jumpin' off the 'max with the intention to make you go. (Ching ching.)

778674332_GrandTheftAutoSanAndreasScreenshot2020_11.02-01_25_43_99.thumb.jpg.163ae2c9f1114bbed41f20c637ddd3a1.jpg

• Heats changed the title to (75)TNF ▸ Ed Myles