"It's not in the rules"

Leonardo

• Community Manager

We have been consistently facing this excuse - mainly this, and either replaced or followed by "but everyone does it", "I didn't knew" and alike over disputed situations in where the player performs an action that clearly gives him an advantage that otherwise he wouldn't have, and is either an exploit of the script beyond it's original purpose or simply taking advantage of unpredicted, unprecedented situations.

The server rules contain jurisdiction that allow staff members to decide on spot based on their own judgement over never-before-seen situations, which can of course be contested later for a final word by management.

On 6/22/2017 at 8:49 AM, Chip said:

05. ADMINISTRATOR'S DECISION IS FINAL

If an administrator gets involved into a situation, and instructs the involved parties to do something, then that decision must be followed, no arguing, no debating, and no talking back. If you believe the decision was wrong, you may submit a report on the administrator, which will be reviewed by the server management. However, there at scene and in-game, no debates, discussions and arguing over it. It WILL be punished.

On 6/22/2017 at 8:49 AM, Chip said:

09. COMMON SENSE

Any action that causes obstruction of gameplay to other players, or causes unfair environment, gives you unfair gain of goods, makes you get something you're not supposed to have, gives you advantages over other players that cannot be in any way obtained in the server, makes other players feel uncomfortable, or is deemed inappropriate by an administrator is forbidden.

This common sense prediction was added because simply we can not predict every new exploit players find in the scripts and fall into common use. However, it is NOT the administration's responsability to babysit the players into every single new situation where clearly there's an obvious advantage that wouldn't exist otherwise and tell them "did you knew that a script abuse is a script abuse?" or "do you not realise that is clearly not the purpose this script was meant to serve?"

How can an average player believe, for example, that a command that was designed to park your vehicle permanently on a spot could be used to unflip your car, or that demanding to be killed on purpose by a friend on situations where you possess valuable items in your inventory that otherwise could be seized/robbed is fine? Don't you people see where the problems lay? Do we really have to list every possible situation in the rulebook like we would treat kids in the kindergarten who still don't know boundaries and have to be limited every new thing they find?

The premise is simple: if there's an action that is not listed in the rules, but clearly appears to be an extrapolation of the script, or give you an advantage that you wouldn't have otherwise, do not do it. We do not have to be lenient on situations not listed on rules but that obviously provide an unfair advantage because we CAN NOT predict every new exploit players find.

Topic will remain open for debate, questions, etc.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 2

• Community Manager
3 hours ago, Guicho B said:

Time for the administration to stop patting people on their heads and start following their own rules/punishments. The credibilty is a joke. Total circus show.

Care to give an example? If it's an issue it will be addressed.

3 hours ago, Leonardo said:

A simple example is that criminal groups that weren’t allowed to become official for 3 months because they faked RP’s still obtained the official status. Flash forward  barely 2 months and they obtain official status. Credibility = 0

Admins also warn too much and don’t punish. A lot of admins should take DeAndre Jackson as an example of how an admin should punish players. Experienced players  shouldn’t go off with a warning for an rulebreak such a refusing to RP. It’s simply ridiculous.

However this is just a example of many others. If you are actually willing to see more pure evidence (logs, screenshots etc) I would like to refer you to a very detailed report that’s being conducted in a discord server made by Tito (his report basically tackles everything wrong with the server right now). This man has spent a lot of time to conduct this report and frankly shit has been done. If you are actually willing to participate in your role as a administrator I am more than willing to get you in that discord server. 

Edit: Oh yeah, no shade towards the administrators but a lot of the encounters I had with admins basically got minimum RP knowledge however, unfortunately, I don’t have the evidence to back it up. Hopefully the masses that witnessed this will  share their opinions and that could be some sort of evidence I guess

Edited by Guicho B

20 hours ago, Leonardo said:

DATE: 23-8-2020 

[17:58:18] (( Luis_Benitez: Why aren't you RPing gun fear? ))
[17:58:29] (( Luis_Benitez: Why are y'all so reluctant to RP? ))
[17:58:33] (( Rontae_Royal: too many guns to not rp gunfear ))
[17:58:43] You made a report ticket against Benny Bumpkin. There are currently 4 tickets pending.
[17:58:43] (( Benny_Bumpkin: bunch of gays ))
[17:59:34] Parth_Hernandez (75) is now looking into your submitted report.
[17:59:56] PM to Parth_Hernandez (75): We attempt to pull him over multilpe times, he had a ride so understandbly he would try to flee
[18:00:00] PM to Parth_Hernandez (75): We got his car broken down
[18:00:03] PM to Parth_Hernandez (75): He stepped out
[18:00:14] PM to Parth_Hernandez (75): We told him to stop moving, whilst guns pointed at him
[18:00:20] PM to Parth_Hernandez (75): He runs to the nearest NRG
*Admin TP'ed to us*
[18:00:28] Luis Benitez says: And attempts to run away
[18:00:52] (( Benny_Bumpkin: umm? ))
[18:01:11] (( Benny_Bumpkin: guess your lost minugayors ))
[18:01:19] Luis Benitez says: You got some explaining to do fam
[18:01:34] (( Luis_Benitez: Who goes first? ))
[18:01:36] (( Luis_Benitez: Me or Benny? ))
[18:01:38] (( Benny_Bumpkin: you got the wrong admin  ))
[18:01:47] (( {FF0000}Parth_Hernandez{BF62DA}: the reported person ))
[18:01:47] (( Benny_Bumpkin: just reported him ))
[18:01:53] (( Benny_Bumpkin: he will be subjective ))
[18:01:56] (( Luis_Benitez: Alright, Benny go ahead ))
[18:01:58] (( Benny_Bumpkin: choose someone else ))
[18:02:26] (( Benny_Bumpkin: I want someone else on the report  ))
[18:01:43] (( Benny_Bumpkin: moderator* ))
[18:02:36] (( Luis_Benitez: Get it sorted then. ))
[18:02:51] (( Luis_Benitez: Fair enough ))
[18:02:59] (( Luis_Benitez: You get another admin on the scene ))
[18:03:00] (( Tuentin_Quarantino: he shouldn't... hes an administrator ))
[18:03:06] (( Benny_Bumpkin: moderator* ))
[18:03:14] (( Luis_Benitez: Ranks dont matter ))
[18:03:20] (( Benny_Bumpkin: they do ))
[18:03:25] (( Benny_Bumpkin: he's inexperienced ))
*Benny doesn't want Parth to handle the report, we get not 1 but 2 admins on the scene, in total 3 adminstrators/moderators on the scene.
[18:03:55] (( {FF0000}Parth_Hernandez{BF62DA}: an admin will come hang on ))
[18:04:53] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: what is the issue here :c
[18:05:57] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: They will say I didn't RPed gun fear
[18:06:05] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: so I got on a free bike and start running
[18:06:12] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: because you were outnumbered maybe?
[18:06:38] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: I ain't afraid of dying
[18:06:47] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: also, not a heavy RP server
[18:07:02] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: gun fear is heavy RP
[18:07:13] Tuentin Quarantino says: if you would be chased by 10 armed mexican gang members and get your car shot down.. would you just ..[18:07:13] ..run off?
[18:07:23] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: he'll say yes
*obviously Kira knows that Benny refused to RP here.
[18:07:25] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: I had other guys with the gun to their head and they refused to RP gun fear
*Benny claims that the same 'refusing to RP' happend to him, I wonder how this come? (Stay tuned Tuentin will comment soon)
[18:08:08] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Benny
[18:08:22] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Gun fear is applied whether it's heavy or light roleplay
[18:08:23] Tuentin Quarantino says: this is the result of all admins patting players over the head when the players don't RP
[18:08:34] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Running from group of heavly armed gang is kinda unrealistic
[18:08:40] {FF0000}Parth_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: you want a 3rd admin?
[18:08:53] {FF0000}Parth_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: or shall i get all the staff team until someone supports your claims
*The admins know that Benny commited a rulebreak, it's clear as day and everybody knows he is wrong.
[18:08:54] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Shall I get senior and manager to say the same?
[18:08:55] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: go learn how to be a mod
[18:09:04] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Benny believe me
[18:09:10] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: I get your point
[18:09:20] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: I would support it but the rules are rules
*No idea what Kira means but whatever, Kira said it herself /RULES ARE RULES/. Well stay tuned for the punishment.
[18:10:40] (( Tuentin_Quarantino: is he gonna get punished for his mistake or is this another pat over the head "dont do pls!!" ))
[18:11:15] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: you killed him already as he said
[18:11:18] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: who did report?
[18:11:20] Luis Benitez says: I did
[18:11:27] Luis Benitez says: This guy refused to RP
[18:11:31] Luis Benitez says: In a Rp server
[18:11:35] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Refused to rp so you killed him?
[18:11:39] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: right?
[18:11:42] Luis Benitez says: Incorrect
[18:11:50] Luis Benitez says: He was killed because of a dispute by Sergio
[18:11:55] Luis Benitez says: Neither of us two shot this guy once
[18:12:01] Luis Benitez says: I witnessed a rulebreak and reported
[18:12:07] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Okay
[18:12:25] Luis Benitez says: I didn't shoot him, he just commited a rulebreak which I reported
[18:12:28] Tuentin Quarantino says: you don't know how extremely demotivating it is if you report and the admin says "ok don t do next t..[18:12:28] ..ime, good luck!"
[18:12:36] Tuentin Quarantino says: and this happens 100 times in a row.

[18:13:55] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: Kira, just don't punish based on my last punishment with Parth
*apparently this guy got punished earlier in the day, hence he didn't want Parth to handle his report, fair enough.
[18:14:25] Luis Benitez says: It's in your hands now admins
[18:18:13] (( Luis_Benitez: been hella quite for a while, I assume admins are working on this? ))
* 3 admins on the scene are discussing, however here comes the verdict.
[18:18:34] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Benny you had to rp wise being drunk enough to do such thing
[18:18:42] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Also you didn't use any script to support your claim
[18:18:47] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Which makes it kinda invalid
[18:18:55] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Hence I'll deny your statement
[18:19:07] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Parth
[18:19:08] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: All yours
[18:19:11] Luis Benitez says: Pat the head and continue rulebreaking
[18:19:14] Luis Benitez says: as always
[18:19:14] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: I said what should be said
[18:19:19] Tuentin Quarantino says: kiss him in the forehead and let him go lol
[18:20:19] AdmCmd: Benny_Bumpkin has been warned by Parth_Hernandez. Reason: Failure to roleplay his claims.

You can see me and Tuentin are basically saying things as 'kiss him on the forehead' throughout the  admin sit because we know what's gonna happen. It's sad really. 

Edited by Guicho B
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Oldman said:

I guess the problem is that every administrator in the administration has their own understanding of the rules they should be enforcing.

For the same reason that I got permanently banned for, I know someone who has been warned for the exact same thing. Then the guy that banned me doesn't even have the decency to reply to my ban appeal, someone who wasn't even involved or has any concept of what actually happened replies instead (Sam Woods) which then accuses me of straight lies and doesn't reply to the majority of my points. Maybe there's a video of what happened, then fair enough but something tells me there probably isn't. If there is however, please send me it.

Another example of a problem is with Anthony Hofstader, he's been in PD for as long as I can remember, he becomes a criminal, within the second week he's banned for name tagging, I know staff aren't specifically banning criminals but it shows the clear focus on catching criminals vs cops.

If you're really trying to push actual RP, get your staff up to scratch. When I see this type of RP, it puts me off putting any effort into it ever. 

unknown.png

Then you have the same guy straight up refusing to RP, I'm sure most of you know this scene already but I thought I'd include it for anyone who doesn't.

unknown.png

In terms of events, hosting events like dodge the hydra or 100 player sanchez races, they're fun sure, but they also show how the server isn't very serious.

Instead why not try host some events similar to TIM, hosting an open bar for people to go meet, the only events are when the owners are auctioning a sawed-off shotgun. 

The server sets up RP like it's a task, having to make a certain amount of screenshots in order to keep your group or it'll get deleted, the majority of the players just think it's another task that needs completed every month and once their quota is done, they start saving up for next month. I don't have a great solution to this, but just raising it for a talking point. 

Also, PD, SWAT and HRT is pretty much a joke, mainly the second two. Patrolling around LS in bunkers just DBing with M4s constantly, HRT using RPGs when I was literally tabbed out for a whole minute, straight up DMing people.

Have to give props to FBI for actually RPing and doing what FBI do, even if it includes abusing some Tunisians and ruining my recruitment process.

Another thing that probably doesn't help is when managers are straight up talking shit about people, I know this ain't everyone but you know who you are 🧐

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Guicho B said:

A simple example is that criminal groups that weren’t allowed to become official for 3 months because they faked RP’s still obtained the official status. Flash forward  barely 2 months and they obtain official status. Credibility = 0

Sir their was no such rule according to those Rp screens at that time.

We lost the status and served 3 months Blacklist, it doesn't means that we can't achieve the status again.

Dizzy said that You get 40 Rp points and 60 Script points you gets official.

If you have any problem with our status you should talk with Group Managment instead of making Cry Baby topics.

13 hours ago, Guicho B said:

DATE: 23-8-2020 

[17:58:18] (( Luis_Benitez: Why aren't you RPing gun fear? ))
[17:58:29] (( Luis_Benitez: Why are y'all so reluctant to RP? ))
[17:58:33] (( Rontae_Royal: too many guns to not rp gunfear ))
[17:58:43] You made a report ticket against Benny Bumpkin. There are currently 4 tickets pending.
[17:58:43] (( Benny_Bumpkin: bunch of gays ))
[17:59:34] Parth_Hernandez (75) is now looking into your submitted report.
[17:59:56] PM to Parth_Hernandez (75): We attempt to pull him over multilpe times, he had a ride so understandbly he would try to flee
[18:00:00] PM to Parth_Hernandez (75): We got his car broken down
[18:00:03] PM to Parth_Hernandez (75): He stepped out
[18:00:14] PM to Parth_Hernandez (75): We told him to stop moving, whilst guns pointed at him
[18:00:20] PM to Parth_Hernandez (75): He runs to the nearest NRG
*Admin TP'ed to us*
[18:00:28] Luis Benitez says: And attempts to run away
[18:00:52] (( Benny_Bumpkin: umm? ))
[18:01:11] (( Benny_Bumpkin: guess your lost minugayors ))
[18:01:19] Luis Benitez says: You got some explaining to do fam
[18:01:34] (( Luis_Benitez: Who goes first? ))
[18:01:36] (( Luis_Benitez: Me or Benny? ))
[18:01:38] (( Benny_Bumpkin: you got the wrong admin  ))
[18:01:47] (( {FF0000}Parth_Hernandez{BF62DA}: the reported person ))
[18:01:47] (( Benny_Bumpkin: just reported him ))
[18:01:53] (( Benny_Bumpkin: he will be subjective ))
[18:01:56] (( Luis_Benitez: Alright, Benny go ahead ))
[18:01:58] (( Benny_Bumpkin: choose someone else ))
[18:02:26] (( Benny_Bumpkin: I want someone else on the report  ))
[18:01:43] (( Benny_Bumpkin: moderator* ))
[18:02:36] (( Luis_Benitez: Get it sorted then. ))
[18:02:51] (( Luis_Benitez: Fair enough ))
[18:02:59] (( Luis_Benitez: You get another admin on the scene ))
[18:03:00] (( Tuentin_Quarantino: he shouldn't... hes an administrator ))
[18:03:06] (( Benny_Bumpkin: moderator* ))
[18:03:14] (( Luis_Benitez: Ranks dont matter ))
[18:03:20] (( Benny_Bumpkin: they do ))
[18:03:25] (( Benny_Bumpkin: he's inexperienced ))
*Benny doesn't want Parth to handle the report, we get not 1 but 2 admins on the scene, in total 3 adminstrators/moderators on the scene.
[18:03:55] (( {FF0000}Parth_Hernandez{BF62DA}: an admin will come hang on ))
[18:04:53] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: what is the issue here :c
[18:05:57] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: They will say I didn't RPed gun fear
[18:06:05] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: so I got on a free bike and start running
[18:06:12] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: because you were outnumbered maybe?
[18:06:38] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: I ain't afraid of dying
[18:06:47] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: also, not a heavy RP server
[18:07:02] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: gun fear is heavy RP
[18:07:13] Tuentin Quarantino says: if you would be chased by 10 armed mexican gang members and get your car shot down.. would you just ..[18:07:13] ..run off?
[18:07:23] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: he'll say yes
*obviously Kira knows that Benny refused to RP here.
[18:07:25] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: I had other guys with the gun to their head and they refused to RP gun fear
*Benny claims that the same 'refusing to RP' happend to him, I wonder how this come? (Stay tuned Tuentin will comment soon)
[18:08:08] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Benny
[18:08:22] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Gun fear is applied whether it's heavy or light roleplay
[18:08:23] Tuentin Quarantino says: this is the result of all admins patting players over the head when the players don't RP
[18:08:34] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Running from group of heavly armed gang is kinda unrealistic
[18:08:40] {FF0000}Parth_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: you want a 3rd admin?
[18:08:53] {FF0000}Parth_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: or shall i get all the staff team until someone supports your claims
*The admins know that Benny commited a rulebreak, it's clear as day and everybody knows he is wrong.
[18:08:54] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Shall I get senior and manager to say the same?
[18:08:55] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: go learn how to be a mod
[18:09:04] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Benny believe me
[18:09:10] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: I get your point
[18:09:20] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: I would support it but the rules are rules
*No idea what Kira means but whatever, Kira said it herself /RULES ARE RULES/. Well stay tuned for the punishment.
[18:10:40] (( Tuentin_Quarantino: is he gonna get punished for his mistake or is this another pat over the head "dont do pls!!" ))
[18:11:15] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: you killed him already as he said
[18:11:18] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: who did report?
[18:11:20] Luis Benitez says: I did
[18:11:27] Luis Benitez says: This guy refused to RP
[18:11:31] Luis Benitez says: In a Rp server
[18:11:35] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Refused to rp so you killed him?
[18:11:39] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: right?
[18:11:42] Luis Benitez says: Incorrect
[18:11:50] Luis Benitez says: He was killed because of a dispute by Sergio
[18:11:55] Luis Benitez says: Neither of us two shot this guy once
[18:12:01] Luis Benitez says: I witnessed a rulebreak and reported
[18:12:07] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Okay
[18:12:25] Luis Benitez says: I didn't shoot him, he just commited a rulebreak which I reported
[18:12:28] Tuentin Quarantino says: you don't know how extremely demotivating it is if you report and the admin says "ok don t do next t..[18:12:28] ..ime, good luck!"
[18:12:36] Tuentin Quarantino says: and this happens 100 times in a row.
[18:13:55] Benny Bumpkin says [Hillbilly accent]: Kira, just don't punish based on my last punishment with Parth
*apparently this guy got punished earlier in the day, hence he didn't want Parth to handle his report, fair enough.
[18:14:25] Luis Benitez says: It's in your hands now admins
[18:18:13] (( Luis_Benitez: been hella quite for a while, I assume admins are working on this? ))
* 3 admins on the scene are discussing, however here comes the verdict.
[18:18:34] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Benny you had to rp wise being drunk enough to do such thing
[18:18:42] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Also you didn't use any script to support your claim
[18:18:47] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Which makes it kinda invalid
[18:18:55] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Hence I'll deny your statement
[18:19:07] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: Parth
[18:19:08] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: All yours
[18:19:11] Luis Benitez says: Pat the head and continue rulebreaking
[18:19:14] Luis Benitez says: as always
[18:19:14] {FF0000}Kira_Hernandez{DDA2F0} says: I said what should be said
[18:19:19] Tuentin Quarantino says: kiss him in the forehead and let him go lol
[18:20:19] AdmCmd: Benny_Bumpkin has been warned by Parth_Hernandez. Reason: Failure to roleplay his claims.

You can see me and Tuentin are basically saying things as 'kiss him on the forehead' throughout the  admin sit because we know what's gonna happen. It's sad really. 

Hey, as a reporter you have no permission at all to choose the punishment aganist other players

6 minutes ago, Russell said:

Hey, as a reporter you have no permission at all to choose the punishment aganist other players

yes and thats a fact , lets bring back old 2018 Admin Team that was not into giving warns.

Straight up Ban over a small DM or rulebreak.

Edited by TheAssassin

4 hours ago, Duplon said:

If you're really trying to push actual RP, get your staff up to scratch. When I see this type of RP, it puts me off putting any effort into it ever. 

unknown.png

Why are you crying lol? At least I role-played frisking. You're just proving nothing, I won't write a whole big ass role-play line until an enemy comes and kill me and if we came to this point people be like "me pats the dog" "me pats the asshole" and you will obviously say there's nothing wrong with then you have 0 permission to judge my role-play based on 1 line at least I don't go in the street with my patriot exploding PD cruisers claiming I'm cleaning them. Hopefully you will stop this shit. 

5 minutes ago, Andrew Clarson said:

Why are you crying lol? At least I role-played frisking. You're just proving nothing, I won't write a whole big ass role-play line until an enemy comes and kill me and if we came to this point people be like "me pats the dog" "me pats the asshole" and you will obviously say there's nothing wrong with then you have 0 permission to judge my role-play based on 1 line at least I don't go in the street with my patriot exploding PD cruisers claiming I'm cleaning them. Hopefully you will stop this shit. 

Why can't I judge your RP?

You gunna ban me for that too?

Also on the note of cruisers, it's a fucking joke how many police cars are left everywhere, they need respawned every 10 minutes or they block every road.

Edited by Duplon

3 hours ago, TheAssassin said:

If you have any problem with our status you should talk with Group Managment instead of making Cry Baby topics.

1. I didn't make this topic
2. The topic owner asked us for our opinions (debate)

3. Don't like me commenting, close your browser.

Sir their was no such rule according to those Rp screens at that time.

XUy9qAd.jpg

3QisotJ.jpg

Google translate 'barred from gaining that status for 3 months' into your favorable language.

We lost the status and served 3 months Blacklist, it doesn't means that we can't achieve the status again.

You didn't 'serve' the 3 months, stop lying. As the pictures show they were posted July 3rd and if I recall that you are indeed BCR that would be July 5th, start counting.

3 hours ago, Russell said:

Hey, we didn't choose any punishment, no idea why you are saying that. You would see that everything posted there simply shows my discomfort with the verdict that has been chosen. You could  tell me to take this to staff reports, that's what all you've been saying (still waiting on one that I made a month ago, no response).
I'm trying to make a change in the way players (especially experienced players ) get punished, hopefully through this topic. 

3 hours ago, Russell said:

21 hours ago, Oldman said:

I guess the problem is that every administrator in the administration has their own understanding of the rules they should be enforcing.

Listen to your players, Russell.

23 hours ago, Guicho B said:

The credibilty is a joke. Total circus show.

I rest my case.

Edit: I got more examples let me know when you're done reading these @Leonardo

Edited by Guicho B
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Duplon said:

Why can't I judge your RP?

You gunna ban me for that too?

You can judge my RP but I really don't give a shit about your opinion and the fact you're here arguing here that you're banned by me and  that I didn't reply to your ban appeal and I spent 5 min spectating you, I aint really gonna waste my time shit-talking with you because it will be just time waste here and flooding the topic

1 minute ago, Andrew Clarson said:

You can judge my RP but I really don't give a shit about your opinion and the fact you're here arguing here that you're banned by me and  that I didn't reply to your ban appeal and I spent 5 min spectating you, I aint really gonna waste my time shit-talking with you because it will be just time waste here and flooding the topic

You are literally wasting your time shit talking me here, wouldn't it have been smart to reply to the ban appeal that was meant for you? It's it pretty much common sense, in fact, I believe that is actually a rule. 

The point I was making was showing how little effort you put into roleplaying, the very small amount of time you could exchange any sort of RP lines with me, you do the bare minimum to avoid breaking the rules.

• Community Manager
18 hours ago, Guicho B said:

Admins also warn too much and don’t punish. A lot of admins should take DeAndre Jackson as an example of how an admin should punish players. Experienced players  shouldn’t go off with a warning for an rulebreak such a refusing to RP. It’s simply ridiculous.

However this is just a example of many others. If you are actually willing to see more pure evidence (logs, screenshots etc) I would like to refer you to a very detailed report that’s being conducted in a discord server made by Tito (his report basically tackles everything wrong with the server right now). This man has spent a lot of time to conduct this report and frankly shit has been done. If you are actually willing to participate in your role as a administrator I am more than willing to get you in that discord server. 

Edit: Oh yeah, no shade towards the administrators but a lot of the encounters I had with admins basically got minimum RP knowledge however, unfortunately, I don’t have the evidence to back it up. Hopefully the masses that witnessed this will  share their opinions and that could be some sort of evidence I guess

You seem to be very pretentious in some of your points here. My problem is not with your concerns, but how you put them as if you were stating an universal truth and if the management doesn't entirely follows them, it's a "symptom of the server failure". I do behold caution over this impositive language. We can of course debate and I would be glad if Tito fowarded me these points in my forum PM or something so we could have a look over it as we're always open to listen to the players, but the way you present me as "frankly shit has been done" does not necessairly means all of your suggestions were the best for the server or they could be implemented.

I have seen some messages of your rants in this channel and this "when is something gonna be done" as if all your points were completely right and indisputable is not the way to dialogue. If you people are to understand decision making in a server with an average of 3k active players is not something done in the snap of fingers, I will be happy to listen to your concerns. I know Matthew is already, and so would I.

16 hours ago, Guicho B said:

[logs]

You're not happy with the outcome of a report and you're trying to be pretentious again by putting this as an universal problem? Again as I said, I will be happy to debate, but it doesn't seems it will go much far if you behold your opinions so staunchly as if they were the incontestable truth. It's the same case we tell players that the fact they're unpleased with the outcome of a report, it does not means it has not been handled properly. Not speficially talking about this case, as I will not opine about a situation where I have logs without a context, but just concerned with your general attitude in standing to your points. I, however, see you point to a general attitude, and this I will look over to.

6 hours ago, Duplon said:

Another example of a problem is with Anthony Hofstader, he's been in PD for as long as I can remember, he becomes a criminal, within the second week he's banned for name tagging, I know staff aren't specifically banning criminals but it shows the clear focus on catching criminals vs cops.

Care to ground your opinion on this? He breached a rule and he was punished for it, regardless if he was a cop or a criminal. You seem to be suggesting something out of your own opinion and masquerade this as a fact, and this fallacy I will not accept.

unknown.png

What is wrong with that? 

how the server isn't very serious.

The server is overall "not very serious" just because you are not personally pleased with how some things are conduced here? You have chosen to voluntairly play in this server and you abide by how things run here at first. I will be happy to hear your opinions if you quit jumping to value judgement based on them at first.

For the same reason that I got permanently banned for, I know someone who has been warned for the exact same thing.

The ponderation over your ban was that you're not a new player and you clearly knew of this exploit before and were using it. Your ban will not be debated here. I can not talk about this warn you claim as I do not know the context over it. However, your ban was issued correctly. Players in same circunstances as you should be banned as well for maliciously exploiting the script.

21 hours ago, Oldman said:

Fair enough. If this is a concern, I will investigate further. 

21 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

Care to ground your opinion on this? He breached a rule and he was punished for it, regardless if he was a cop or a criminal. You seem to be suggesting something out of your own opinion and masquerade this as a fact, and this fallacy I will not accept.

What is wrong with that? 

The server is overall "not very serious" just because you are not personally pleased with how some things are conduced here? You have chosen to voluntairly play in this server and you abide by how things run here at first. I will be happy to hear your opinions if you quit jumping to value judgement based on them at first.

The ponderation over your ban was that you're not a new player and you clearly knew of this exploit before and were using it. Your ban will not be debated here. I can not talk about this warn you claim as I do not know the context over it. However, your ban was issued correctly. Players in same circunstances as you should be banned as well for maliciously exploiting the script.

Alright I already replied to all of these in more detail, I edited my previous post but it got deleted when I posted it, here's the short version.

There was no opinion, I only said facts. I never said he shouldn't have been banned.

If this is the type of RP you expect from players, then that's fine.

Obviously not my choice, just got the impression staff are trying to push a higher RP standard.

The player was more experienced than me, doesn't matter though, shows that punishments aren't equal.

1 hour ago, Andrew Clarson said:

Why are you crying lol? At least I role-played frisking. You're just proving nothing, I won't write a whole big ass role-play line until an enemy comes and kill me 

This alone shows the EXTREMELY obvious play to win mentality that even many admins have on this server.

• James locked this topic