Josh-Libert banned by Eduardo_Santos

Joshie

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Josh-Libert

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    06/22/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Misusing of ask to insult staff member/ Long punishment list/Toxic player.

• Personal comment

Hello again, It's already 22th of August and I am requesting an unban. I am sorry for my previous unacceptable behavior as I was an idiot. I am ready to RolePlay again. You won't see my trash behavior anymore as I burned it alive.

Other thing about what Mikro said : ''Player thinks he can kill all law enforcement once he is unbanned because he has "one big reason" for doing so. Obvious there is never a reason for such mass DM. Please take this in consideration on his next unban request.''

Actually I didin't planned a mass DM. It was more like, planning a huge nonsense which would never work, but I've fixed this issue, I personally talked to Mikro and explained him my reasons and he said I am not allowed to do it, so I won't. I will forget those situations which made me think of making huge nonsense(Or like Mikro said ''Mass DM''). That won't be happen and you have my promise.

I apologize for earlier said things, I know I was toxic, but that's past and I'm ready to move on. 

Regards, Joshie.

schitts creek goodbye GIF by CBC

Hello, Josh-Libert!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Would you promise that you will come clean & with better attitude & with the intetion to start roleplaying rather than just deathmatching & trolling?
Think about my question and consider it as your last chance.

Alright you have to answer my questions without using uncle google:
Define roleplay in your own words
Define Deathmatching in your own words
Define toxicity in your own words
minimum 100 words for each question.

Well, that's alot of words, but I will try my best.

RolePlay - - - You are creating your own character which could be anything you want, mafia boss, law enforcement or even saving lifes. You can do whatever you wish with your own character, you are building something you cannot build In Real Life, that gives us to look how does this look if you would be able to do it in real life. You can make alot of money, have weapons and such. To roleplay, you need to use special commands like /me and /do. In some of scenarios, you need to use /attempt. You can have any scenario you want but not breaking the rules. You can learn so many things, improving yourself and making a successful character. You may also improve your language(If you are not English), you can learn the real roleplay and have so much scenarios of kidnapping, robberies and alot more.

DeathMatch - - - It's a thing which is not allowed in most of the servers. DeathMatch means that you cannot kill anyone without a proper and a really good reason, also it requires roleplay. You cannot approach randomly a player and just shoot him as it's called DeathMatch. You need a good reason, you need to Role Play it understandable. I can try to give you example :

Jon_Doe approaches Jimmy_Sierra to kill him for no reason and without role play.

If you have a reason to kill that player, you need to talk to him first before doing a roleplay.

After you talk with him/her, you can roleplay like this :

/me takes out desert deagle as he shoots Jimmy few times.

/do Would I succeed?

Or you can do it like this :

/me takes out desert deagle as he shoots Jimmy few times.

/attempt.

If you SUCCEED at /attempt, then you can shoot the player.

Toxicity - - - Is when you raging or being very rude to players, calling them in bad words, bad names, making fun of them, and talking shit towards players or the community or even staff members. Toxicity is bad thing and not allowed in any SAMP servers. Toxicity makes your attitude worst. To be honest I don't have much words about Toxicity since I was toxic and I don't know alot about it, all I know is that you talk shit to others, you break rules, you insult players and staff members just like I did before. I was always raging. I had alot of IRL problems which caused toxicity. But I've managed to change my attitude.

That may not be 100 words, but I've said all things I know about these questions and answering them honestly without any help. I suck at English sometimes, sorry if there's many mistakes.

Noice Thats Nice GIF

Edited by Joshie

Since I'm trying to be nice, and I'm willing to give you one more last chance, and by taking other staff member decisions.
I've to remind you that if you wish to be unbanned and play again, you'll have to keep in mind that any attempt to rule break is an instant permenant ban from the server without any other chance to get unbanned ever again.
Do you agree to that?
Think about it.

• Like 1

Okay so what I'm understanding....you say that the first punishment after the latest ban will be another permanent ban?

I have a question tho, before agreeing or disagreeing I want to ask you :

Why do people have 9 bans, but they still get unban?

How am I diffrent than them? I have 5 bans and they have 9, that's only diffrence I know.

I know it depends on the rule you've broke, but like, okay, I will start a scene, robbery or something, and I will forget /me pats down the man.

That's a permanent ban? For RP mistake? That's only one line tho.

Next thing...that is weird that people keep saying ''last chance''. I don't like that word, and I think you do know why.

I have question to managers as well, people who gets unban with 9 bans on history, how is it possible? How can you unban someone with 9 bans? That is the surest path to hell, to that player who has 9 bans on history, it is very weird, isn't it?

I'm done asking here, I will wait for reply and your answers, after you answer, I will AGREE to the words you have said above.

Your very existence on the server has been a continuous source of toxicity. Every time you've been unbanned, we hear a story about how you'll change.

I don't particularly want you to get unbanned, but during the discussion about your potential unban I suggested giving you another shot as we so like to do here at Mudoo.

If your questions are any indication of how your behaviour will be going forward, I don't think we should even bother. Either you accept the fact that if you continue to be a toxic player you'll be banned again, or we close this ban appeal.

Jones, that's not what Kira said. Kira didin't said anyhting about toxicity, Kira said ''Since I'm trying to be nice, and I'm willing to give you one more last chance, and by taking other staff member decisions.
I've to remind you that if you wish to be unbanned and play again, you'll have to keep in mind that any attempt to rule break is an instant permenant ban from the server without any other chance to get unbanned ever again.`` Like dude, how can I agree to that, even the small mistake is Permanent ban? Whatever, I agree. just unban me. All the people are toxic, some people more, some people not so much, I can imagine how you are toxic, Jones. When you see something that you don't like. I AGREE to what Kira said.