Community input needed

Richard

11 hours ago, Vladislav said:

Time? What time? Lmao all they did was abuse the weed houses with duplicate keys and earn extremely high amounts of cash.

As for the effort don't even get me started, 0 roleplay other than grinding drugs for the war to win best properties alongside the map.

I couldn't care less if they lost their warehouses. Warehouse owners are also the ones whose networth exceeds atleast a 3-5 million value. You want a warehouse? Earn it. Don't come with the "upset players" card because one property less wouldn't harm a huge fortune.

No, I don't own a warehouse. I wasn't part of the "let's get best properties to bring absolutely 0 roleplay" race. 

Eh you stole my words ! 

It could be a step for turning server atmosphere from TDM to RPG.

It would be upsetting players who own warehouses but that could be the reason they start roleplaying around and lead their groups in right direction. 

12 hours ago, Devin said:

I take it you do not own a warehouse or if you do, you don't even use it hence your opinion is extremely one sided.

Note: i own a warehouse plus i actively craft weapons over there aswell.

Edited by Annonymous
abc

Before the removal of warehouses or w/e please keep in mind some people have bought them for 'High Buyouts' and players shouldnt suffer the loss because the Warehouses were not managed properly.

Everyone with proofs of buying Warehouses for High Buyouts should be returned the buyout they paid. Else you'll be just annoying and upsetting your players.  

26 minutes ago, Annonymous said:

Where from they got *High buyouts* to pay? Hmmm might have abused weeding or farming. Economy is already fucked up Few people around got 30 - 50 millions  on the other side things got nerfed. 

oh yeah gee I wonder how you own so many places

damn hypocrites 

9 hours ago, Mr.Pacho said:

Before the removal of warehouses or w/e please keep in mind some people have bought them for 'High Buyouts' and players shouldnt suffer the loss because the Warehouses were not managed properly.

Everyone with proofs of buying Warehouses for High Buyouts should be returned the buyout they paid. Else you'll be just annoying and upsetting your players.  

Doubt that would ever happen as they would need to go around in circles to remove the money said players received for the warehouses they sold too which would just cascade into a giant shit show.

8 hours ago, Annonymous said:

Where from they got *High buyouts* to pay? Hmmm might have abused weeding or farming. Economy is already fucked up Few people around got 30 - 50 millions  on the other side things got nerfed. 

Or maybe a group of people gathered all their drugs which was total of 40kg of drugs and sold them for a big bonus? Yes that has happened and no one abused nothing.

It is not too late to remove them as Vendrell said.

Edited by CraZe

12 hours ago, TiMoN said:

oh yeah gee I wonder how you own so many places

damn hypocrites 

These hypocrites lol

Jizzy acting like he play as an taxi driver and made millions out of it. While the reality is he himself pumps out millions from houses "owned by other people" with the help of keys. 

Btw all thos saying Buyouts shouldnt be return. Do you have any idea the work and time required to earn that buyout? Stop being  selfish, players should get back what they have paid.

Yday a guy bought a WH for  a buyout of 3 or 2M now explain me how its fair for him to get his warehouse removed without him getting that back.

Edited by Mr.Pacho

Yes , thats right i think groups should have atleast something that would make them special , make warehouses only for groups and no owners , every group member should have acess in it ( to craft / load etc ) , also the leader of group should have more acess to warehouse. Also you can make depending on player's rank , higher rank higher permission to warehouse if the leader wants ofc.

• 2 weeks later...

Reading everyones post, seems that the majority agrees on restricting warehouses to official criminal groups only and that's how it's going to be.

We'll be removing the warehouses from today while the property owners are online with additional government buyout as a compensation from the management.

• Like 1