Tyrone King banned by James Kavangh

Clifford

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tyrone King

• Which staff member banned you?
    James Kavangh

• When did you get banned?
    08/16/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal modification

• Personal comment

I admit that I've been using the mod since two days ago. I found it really helped me out on a shootout situation especially 1v1. Silly me I used it pretty often. I'm not aware if the mod that I'm using is against the rules which I would have not installed it from the first place if I would have known. The mod is nowhere to be seen in my directory files anymore. And all I can say that I do apologize.

Hello, Tyrone King!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You should know that any third party modifications that give you an advantage like this one did won't be tolerated. I hope you understand that and take that into consideration. also before we proceed. I need you to answer the following:

• What cheats were you using specifically? 
  • Explain to me how you believe those cheats were giving you an advantage.

6 hours ago, Jаmes said:

What cheats were you using specifically? 

There's a file called weapon zoom.cs

6 hours ago, Jаmes said:

Explain to me how you believe those cheats were giving you an advantage.

It clearly does give me an advantage, I can aim pretty well with it and all I need to do is to move my crosshair slightly & It'll give a clear vision to the user. Pretty much that's everything about its advantage.

You are subject to a half asset wipe and to-be-forced on cac as a result of your actions, and as a condition for your unban. Do you agree to this two terms? - also no lengthy unban date has been provided for you as the modification used was not severe.

1 hour ago, Jаmes said:

You are subject to a half asset wipe and to-be-forced on cac as a result of your actions, and as a condition for your unban. Do you agree to this two terms? - also no lengthy unban date has been provided for you as the modification used was not severe.

I'm not quite sure what cac is, must be some kind of anti cheat and if that's the case yes I totally agree. About the asset wipe it just seems off to me I just read the topic about ban consequences which is okay but that's not the deal. Even though its not tolerated and I'm sure its called more like a mod more than hack or cheat. Mind to explain further?

03. HACKING

Hacking is the act of using software, mods or other tools that give you advantage, or create any sort of disturbance of other player

That weapon-zoom gave you an unfair advantage over other players right? Yes.

So basically all mods that give a player an unfair advantage are to-be considered as hacks, and hackers are supposed to stay banned for minimum two weeks plus have 50 % wealth deducted which can be seen on the ban consequence guideline.

So I don't really see what's wrong with that and why are you off with it.

Edited by Jаmes
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

Hello, you were stripped of:

• Maverick $720,000
  • Sultan $90,000
  • Bullet $115,000
  • $955,000 from bank
  • House in palomino $200,000
  • House in ganton $320,000

Networth ~$4,801,000

50% of that is $2,400,000