Brigid_Goldenwind banned by Dizzy

GoToSleep

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Brigid_Goldenwind

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy

• When did you get banned?
    08/15/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiaccount

• Personal comment

This is my first and only punishment.

Wanted to start fresh

No bad reasons, I always had a clean history just want a new start so I can find better friends and not have to deal with harassment

Everything else is explained to dizzy and LocMax I don't want to share more than this.

Edited by GoToSleep

Hello, Brigid_Goldenwind!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

There is no such thing as fresh start with new account, there's no such thing as removing your name history. The rules are equal for everyone and are quite simple. If you are allowed back it will mean no more multi accounting. You are allowed a fresh start like everyone else, but using the same way as everyone else - /changename. We're all equal and the rules within the community are for everyone. 

1 hour ago, DeAndre Jackson said:

There is no such thing as fresh start with new account, there's no such thing as removing your name history. The rules are equal for everyone and are quite simple. If you are allowed back it will mean no more multi accounting. You are allowed a fresh start like everyone else, but using the same way as everyone else - /changename. We're all equal and the rules within the community are for everyone. 

There's new name change with no history

Mikro done it and there's nothing wrong or morally wrong about it

I rather someone else handle this with a better mindset because you're looking into it with a way that makes it totally unfair and unjustified for me

I want to say that I was being really good with my new acc

Played as a cop, got accepted in academy, was doing really well, didn't contact anyone from my other (original)character

(Because the whole point of the new character was to avoid everyone from the the main account)

Made new friends and etc, I just want to continue that way.

I understand you want to avoid Craze's situation all over again which is something I can understand

All I want is to play in peace anonymously

To me I see that the only solution is to change my name on this account through the panel while deleting my name change history

Because otherwise admins will be able to see it and don't even try to convince me that they become they won't do that, because some of those admins are people I wanna avoid

I hope we reach to a common ground.

(I intentionally didn't mention my new account name I hope those who know it not mention it as well

Because I want to continue playing with that name as that character after I get unbanned)

Edited by GoToSleep

3 hours ago, DeAndre Jackson said:

7 minutes ago, Sam Woods said:

There's something as deleting name history

Please let management decide,

Otherwise I'll be forced to go as far as getting new pc and changing my ISP just to play again.

What I'm asking for isn't anything special, others (won't mention who) got the same offer.

Now my new account name is leaked

Thomas Owen so when I get unbanned I'll request a new name and totally new character where no one knows me so no harassment

With a clean name change history because admins are just players can't trust them.

Edited by GoToSleep

3 minutes ago, LocMax said:

You're not gonna start over with a new account. You either accept playing with old account and with whatever name you change it to, or you get denied here.

I said above I have no problem with that as long you manually change my name through the database and deleting my name change history that way no admin can know me.

Please understand my situation, I didn't go through all of that so I just play with my original account with name history shown to admins

Edited by GoToSleep

Just now, LocMax said:

We're not deleting name history and you're changing it via /changename.

Now you leave me with no choice but ban evading

I don't know why you don't want to just help me, others got that offer before by Mikro.

I never ever did anything bad here, all I want is a clean start nothing else, I tried contacting you to request that but you didn't let me even talk to you

Now is my last resort I did everything you asked me to do until this point and I have one request only,

Why do I have to deal with a lot of bullshit while you can help me avoid it? I don't understand what's the loss on your side here?

As I said I ain't trying to avoid any sort of punishments or anything, I simply want to avoid bad friends and I can't do that as long as my name change history is visible.

This ban appeal is my last resort to stay within server rules

For the last time I beg for your help

This is a big deal for me I don't want to deal with others,

That's why I went as far as making a new account.

So please @LocMax I beg you while I don't care what others say about me right now.