Light_Jupiter banned by Deandre_Jackson

Light

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Light_Jupiter

• Which staff member banned you?
    Deandre_Jackson

• When did you get banned?
    08/11/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiaccount

• Personal comment

Hello, I want to say for the date of the ban, sorry but i completly forget it. I didn't make a ban appeal when i got banned. I punished myself to not play mudoo because of my mistake. I am sorry for what I did, sorry for lying to Mr. Deandre and Mr. Ace, they were good persons if they know that i am wrong. I did multi account with (Nate_River and Ryuk_Pluton). Sorry for everything, I won't do that again.  Thank you for your answer

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Light_Jupiter!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Nate River seems to be your main account, so if in-future I decided to unban your account - only your main will be unbanned. Now coming to the question, why did you multi-account despite having the knowledge that it is disallowed on the server?

• Like 1

Sir, with all my respect, i want you to know that this is my main account. I don't want to return to the two first accounts as i ruined everything. Sir, with all my respect, I want that if I'll get unbanned, I want that this account will be unbanned but not the others please. Why I did it ? I know that it's disallowed but I did it actually because I ruined everything in my two accounts like I wasn't there for rp, but just to gain money and scamming... I had this account and as you can see in my profile, I write a story and I post some rp scenes, because i want to play a serious rp in this beautiful server. The mistake I also made is that i didn't want that the money of the first two acounts will be gone like that, so i send them to this account. As Mr. Ace and Mr. Deandre told me, this is money farming, i didn't really know that in his full meaning, and I totally agree with them, and I am really sorry for what  I did.

You have got two bans on Nate River (with this one included) and it was registered before those two so this one will be the only one to be unbanned, the other two will remain banned. You will be unbanned next week - (18th August, 2020) till then avoid creating additional accounts.

• Like 1

• James changed the title to [Unban: 18th August, 2020] - Light_Jupiter banned by Deandre_Jackson
  • James locked and locked this topic
  • James changed the title to Light_Jupiter banned by Deandre_Jackson
  • James locked this topic