Gaspare Russo

etz

Development of Gaspare Russo who was just transfered to the Los Santos Police Department from the academy class after graduation to observe and learn the field.

police1.jfif

doubt how much chatlog I'm going to use in the future due to the overwhelming spam in /r, but we'll see

4 hours ago, AmmY said:

Lmao,

"He fell down medic, I didn't do anything"

Good work tho keep it up 

we all know how these grasshoppers be nowada6s, laces untied and everything loosey goosey, just a matter of time when someone slips at the interrigation room and accidentaly cracks their head 🤫

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

i dont necesarrily think this is character development at its best but uh... i dont think you'll find the RP level you deserve in PD, not even in this server dude. 

ive been around roleplay since 2007 actively, year after year so its time to just let loose right, gettin way too old to be sweatin out mes everyday

there are days situations which I do like and then ill roleplay the shit out of it but after trying to develop WF13 I realized this passive roleplay doesnt cut for me nomore, need to seek something more in general population of the server, so I chose PD