Vic Marley banned by Quintavius Carpenter

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Vic Marley

• Which staff member banned you?
    Quintavius Carpenter

• When did you get banned?
    08/08/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

Lel He tell me to aim his friend and banned me for aim 

I have SAMPCAC and i wasn'nt aimbot 

Do you know what an aimbot is because I shoot them in the feet 

Hello, Vic Marley!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

BTW before u ask :https://imgur.com/a/1ekLyf1

My gta folder with the modification stats.

when its to ban for no reason admins are here but when its to ban a cheater admin tell me [ He dont cheat] 

He killed like 10 guys in 3 secondes do you know read logs its easy nah i was admin in french server its easy .

Was pleasure to be banned for the 3rd time and thanks for ur understandig

Dear Quintavius Carpenter

Edited by VICEBZO DAVILLA
LEL

honestly the SAMPCAC and very easy to deviate I can even tell you how to improve it. but on this aimbot story how can you tell that I have an aimbot at this time if I aim his headr .sure I have already been banned for love you thought that I'm stupid enough to install another one 🤔🤔.And as I said at the top of the text to bypass the SAMPCAC you just have to cut off access with Wire shark from port 7777

honestly the SAMPCAC and very easy to deviate I can even tell you how to improve it. but on this aimbot story how can you tell that I have an aimbot at this time if I aim his headr .sure I have already been banned for love you thought that I'm stupid enough to install another one 🤔🤔.And as I said at the top of the text to bypass the SAMPCAC you just have to cut off access with Wire shark from port 7777