Victor_Kane banned by Eduardo Santos - Enrique

Big_Vicc

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Victor_Kane

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Santos - Enrique

• When did you get banned?
    07/11/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban evading during a temp ban

• Personal comment

@Enrique MendezMendez bro, bro wait up that was just a example of if the victim RPS. I was typing another situation when you denied. Please wait 5 mins and let me type.

Hello, Victor_Kane!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Other situation: Kane is driving on the highway alone at 2 AM. And Vicc is following him. A little harsh one.

Victor: Aye nigga, you know whatchu have done? Pull over.

Kane: Sup, what the fuck I did?

Kane opens the window.

Victor extends his hands, opening the door from the inside, dragging and throwing Kane out, Jacking his car and escaping with it.

((Done, I pressed F))

Your punishment history doesn't even fit on my screen, you're really fooling yourself and wasting time if you're guessing that we're gonna unban you. Next reply will be your last words, also if you're trying to justify your ban then still you'll be fooling yourself.  Any last words?

Edited by Enrique Mendez

2 minutes ago, Enrique Mendez said:

Your punishment history doesn't even fit on my screen, you're really fooling yourself and wasting time if you're guessing that we're gonna unban you. Next reply will be your last words, also if you're trying to justify your ban then still you'll be fooling yourself.  Any last words?

Bro bro bro, after my 3rd unban I was gonna improve myself, I was not given a chance bro.

• Mac locked this topic