Victor_Kane banned by Eduardo Santos - Enrique

Big_Vicc

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Victor_Kane

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Santos - Enrique

• When did you get banned?
    07/11/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban evading during a temp ban

• Personal comment

I request the staff team that a SENIOR ADMIN should handle this. Or I will spam the appeal section.

Jones said near 9th June that 'as this is your 4th ban you should wait 2 months' and idk that why I got like 7 months now, this is my 4th ban, the ban for 'ban evading' was a mistake from a admin, do later it was removed from my punishment history, and I didn't even get a punishment after my 3rd unban I don't think that I should get 7 months for this, Im gonna be straight here now, im requesting to reduce my unban date / appeal date to 1 month after that is September 1 OR OR OR also September 30 or October 1, that is 2 months from now.

My confessions to make - 

1. I ban evaded after a long time today for playing.

2. I felt wrong and bad and I raged up and spreaded toxicity all over the forums.

3. I'm sorry for my words to anyone that I said to him. But not one person who doesn't deserves it, sorry but I'm being honest, I'm talking about Sam, this are honest words.

I've improved myself and I can show you my beautiful RP. 

Once again please note that - i request the staff team that a SENIOR ADMIN should handle this report. Or sorry to say but I'll spam the appeal section.

Conclusion - I request to please decrease my unban date / appeal date.

Hello, Victor_Kane!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Bro @Westoni respected him, but hes also disrespecting me, I'm sorry if you felt something bad but pls tell him to not reply my appeals and Target me.

He's targeting me for absolutely no reason, idk what I did to him, he started it.

And again please, any Senior admin reply please. 7 months is not fair + I didn't had punishment after my unban + I played like 4 hours only, idk why y'all acting like you don't have a heart.

Edited by Big_Vicc

Ah, I'm cool at it.

Victor Kane - me

Kane Menace - victim

Situation: Kane has stopped his car at the side of the road and chilling.

Victor Kane says: Aye sup.

Kane Menace: Whatchu want?

Victor: Nah, nothing, how ya doing.

Kane: what?

Victor Kane looks around for some Cops or unnecessary attention.

Victor Kane pulls out his Glock17 aiming at Kane's head hiding the gun behind his leather jacket.

Victor says quietly: Aye better make it silent, come outta the fucking car, hand me the keys, and start walking.

Able to? ((Victor))

Yes ofc, you have a gun aimed at me, and if I tried to evade, it's non gun fear/unrealistic RP ((Kane))

Kane get outta the car slowly, hands the keys to Victor and starts walking.

Victor gets in the car watching around and escapiwith the car.

• Mac locked this topic