Damon_Eira banned by Dizzy_Walker

Damon

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Damon_Eira

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    07/21/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    not going on teamviewer, suspected for cheats

• Personal comment

After i spoke with my friends, they told me i can take control and end the team viewer anytime i want, at first i didnt wanna go on teamviewer because i have stuff stored in my desktop which is private, but it is somewhere else now.

However, I haven't touched my gta, i /qd in game because i got frustrated after being threatened to be banned 24/7 and said fuck it, and /qd and dmed Dizzy on discord that i can get on teamviewer but he said it was too late.

I was wrongfully banned, and Idk how to get unbanned, this is unfair in my opinion, alot of other people know i got unfairly banned. I was given a chance by Locmax and Leonardo, and I dont want it to seem like i betrayed their trust, I kept my promise, I dont cheat anymore. Unban me as i didnt do anything wrong

Hello, Damon_Eira!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I don't care about my ban, It's the fact that the reason you wrongfully banned me for was cheating, and I feel bad due to me promising the community managers i wouldn't cheat.

I myself promised Leonardo & Locmax that I would not use cheats again, me being banned for this makes me look like a fool, and I have no intention of breaking their trust, I did not use cheats, and I made a montage of my gameplay, I am no longer a cheater, I am sorry that you cannot see me as a legit player but the truth hurts as well. I am not a cheater, and I would like to play on mudoo roleplay again. thanks

Edited by Damon

• Mac locked this topic