Jageera Reznov banned by Eduardo Santos

Jageera

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jageera Reznov

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Santos

• When did you get banned?
    07/19/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

Why am I always the target for the bullshit proofless bans? Why can't they just ask me for the videos? Why can't they just put me on CAC like normal people? If it is all about BCR, let us know so we can find ourselves other communities. It's the second time I am being banned for cheating without proofs. I record most of my shootouts. Here are the shootouts i am blamed for aimbot

• Like 6
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Jageera Reznov!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Mr.Sherlock here can even predicate the spread of bullets. I am impressed. SA:MP communities should bring videos of hackers to this guy so he can tell us how much deagle bullets are going to spread and where they will hit.

• Like 5

I've been playing samp for few years and I know what's the spread of a deagle and I know that the accuracy of the deagle ain't that good, but you hit every bullet when the crosshair on someone's leg/head/hand, and apparently you hit exactly where the crosshair is pointed at, could you explain that too?

Because many people I know agreed that it's totally no spread.

I thought the ban was for aimbot initially, it's now moving to nospread. What's next triggerbot? Yeah, I know you have kinda experienced detectives in Mudoo Staff Team, they have experience of using aimbots themselves.

Anyway you can't predict the spread of weapons in SA:MP. I did two shots on you so hitting two shots in a row ain't hard at that distance. That was not even maximum range of deagle, it was barely half. In the other video you can clearly see me missing shots on running Ted Woods. Then coming to Mark I was trying to hit him tho Frydor guy took the shot due to spread of course.

So quote the nospread timing in the video for me, maybe I can help you teach about nospreads and aimbots. Try looking at videos of Lrizz, Claus, or Derek Lancer too, you might ban them for no spread too.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

First of all, I didn't change my mind at all about the fact that you're using no spread, and ain't nobody gonna change it, because I personally know what is no spread really well.

Second of all, hi Daryl, why didn't you let the guy explain the situation by himself? And finally, I wanna thank Jageera personally for sending that video, that video made us know what he was using exactly, much love.

• Like 1

?

I had nothing to do with your ban so I'm not sure why you're posting some random shootout with me as "proof" that you're not aimbotting or whatever. I appreciate that you think so highly of me that I can't even login at 3am on a Friday night and lose a 1v1 without you making a video out of it though.  

I have absolutely zero knowledge on what lead to your ban. But I decided to take 10 minutes out of my day just to investigate out of curiosity, and I will say that 1:20 in your video is extremely suspicious. You either got very lucky with your recoil or you're using something that alters the recoil of your weapon(s).  The only shots you missed on Ted_Woods were ones where your crosshair was not on him. You do not miss a single shot due to recoil. Of course that could be luck, hard to tell from one video.

Edited by Billy

Okay, detectives, SA:MP is all about movements and crosshair handling. All of his shots are always on the skin recoil or not they are going to hit anyway. You can't say if the bullets are spreading or not. They can even spread on the skin anywhere, you don't know that.

No spread is a sorry excuse used by most of SA:MP players when they lose an argument. "I personally know no spread very well", I would like to take you to MW3 there are a couple of hackers please bust them for me. It's not about no spread actually, it's about BCR. Witch-hunting all of BCR leaders is  new fun for Mudoo administration. We will make Daim next leader, I hope he is coming here soon too. Love Eren for me.

• Like 3

A'ight a'ight, even though you saying that we lost an argument, even though nobody is arguing but you, you're simply arguing with yourself.

But I really don't know about cac'ing you, I guess that you'll by pass it the second you download it, Billy mentioned one clip in this video even though there's more, but I don't need to mention every clip and explain to you about it and about the spread of a weapon, I actually could know that when you shoot 3 times with a deagle in one place on a row, it's totally no spread, I play dm servers too, don't try to act like a genius, because anybody can tell that it's no spread.