Michelle_Navarro banned by Dizzy_Walker

neph

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Michelle_Navarro

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    07/18/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Accepting hacked guns + aiding a ban evader

• Personal comment

edited/removed: confessing to all i did, im not gonna lie about this, ill wait patiently for some admins to check the appeal in their own time to discuss

Edited by DonaldDatingNigguhs
  • Like 3

Hello, Michelle_Navarro!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

On 7/24/2020 at 5:24 AM, Russell said:

Well it's obvious that accepting hacked weapons/aiding a hacker is bannable.

So what will change if we consider unbanning you?

my friend in admin team told me: just be honest and calm and tell the truth, so thats what ima do

if you unban me i promise on my moms bro we gonna bring some other level type rp to your server. were bringing back KPCC the old gang i made from early 2019 and were planning to do some heavy gang rp with this not like the other groups yall seeing around. what i did was a stupid decision, My friend from 2018 just hopped in offered me some guns and i just went with it i was dumb af but i just acted irrationally and didnt think of the consequences, obviously i regret this hard bro but i look up to kane hes my big homie for a long time he hacked cuz he didnt have nothing to lose and i didnt think of what i had to lose by aiding him. my intention was never to do stupid shit, the past days before i was unbanned all i was doing was tryna rp heavy in ballas and have fun with it, i was trying to avoid shootouts (mostly cuz my aim trash). if you give me this one chance we gonna bring something real new to the criminal groups scene bro, we got good things planned me @Irishman and the rest of menace2society, old players are coming back to join kelly park and do rp with us. i aint tryna get into bullshit rulebreaks no more i just wanna play clean and remember nostalgic times with my old gang and old friends n have a peaceful life in mudoo whenever i got time to play. maybe i was a bit toxic in /p in the past but i love all yall from mudoo yall was a big part of my life these past couple years and i regret throwing them experiences away over some 150 m4 bro it wasnt worth it. i hope you unban me but i will respect your decision since its your server, thanks ❤️ 

Edited by DonaldDatingNigguhs
  • Like 2

kane had nothing to lose by hacking n evading but i did, i just went with it cuz at the moment i missed him, he like a role model to me bro u can understand that shit, made dumb decisions bro