Nate_River banned by Vincent_Wilson [REVIEW : 22-07-2020]

Near_rp

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Nate_River

• Which staff member banned you?
    Vincent_Wilson

• When did you get banned?
    07/15/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Fly + TP hacks

• Personal comment

Hello, sorry but It's wasn't hack I swear. I logged in and saw myself flying on top of a car, i swear i didn't know why Vincent... So i relogged and found that everything is fine and i wasn't flying just like the first time but Vincent banned me... I swear I'm sorry if I did something wrong, i didn't know I swear, it's just a bug or someone hacking me, I swear I never use hacks...... You know me vincent, i play serious

Edited by Enrique Mendez

Hello, Nate_River!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

That's what I found weird too, I was like logged and after 5 seconds I just got teleported, I don't if it was a bug or it was someone trolling me, So i say to myself "I'll relog" and after relogging, Mr. Vincent Wilson banned me for TP hacks and flying... that I didn't commit, I swear. I'm a serious roleplayer and I want to continue like that, I am sorry for what happened. Just let me return please.

How would you justify these?

13-07-2020 01:51:46 - [Teleport Hack] Nate_River (31) (60233) is possibly using Teleport Hack
13-07-2020 10:02:10 - [Vehicle Bugger Hack] Nate_River (17) (60233) is possibly using Vehicle Bugger Hack
13-07-2020 10:03:16 - [Vehicle Bugger Hack] Nate_River (17) (60233) is possibly using Vehicle Bugger Hack
13-07-2020 22:39:09 - [Troll Hack] Nate_River (20) (60233) is possibly using Troll Hack (Auto Kicked)

Waw, I don't understand nothing. Sir, why would I do that ? Why I want to troll in roleplay server ? There are servers for trolling, so I'm here to roleplay, and I don't know how and what to explain. All I can say is that I'm sorry, I just want to return back to the game and play seriously.

So, dear admins you're right, I talked with my brother and told me that he has access to my account and did some troll hacks and troll the players... M really broken now, give me another chance, I'll change my password so that he can't access to it, I swear I'm sorry

We are brothers, we are not a rich family, we share the same pc, we have 2 san Andreas games (1- full of mods, 2- multiplayer) so he plays the multiplayer and did some trolling, all I can is that I'm little happy for that trolling because he is happy too, I love when he is happy. So if I get banned and never return for this reason, I accept it. I hope you can understand what means "brotherhood", I'm sorry for what happens

Do you realize that getting banned for using hacks when your brother used the account or you used doesn't imply any changes or give you immunity over the appeal? It's your mistake to share/trade account, In this case you'll be given extra punishment for trading account besides from the hacks. So would you like to come up clean or you wanna suffer the consequences? 

Yes sir, I am not lying, we did hack and troll, I'm not gonna lie. We're new characters, and we're really sorry for that. Please, I just want to return to the server and play seriously. No more hacks sir I swear

• 2 weeks later...