[UNBAN 21.7]Mike_Kelly banned by Eduardo_Santos

Mikey

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mike_Kelly

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    07/13/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    DM and shit punishment history.

• Personal comment

I got ban for fully no reason. We were on car.  Someone in my car shooted FBI Buffalo and someone from other car. I didnt shoot any car or anyone. You can check all damage logs. I always buy 50 ammo deagle I was have 49 ammo I fired 1 to air. I was have 22 sniper ammo I robbed it from another player as 22 ammo. Check all logs. I DIDNT SHOOT ANYONE OR ANY CAR. And Eduardo before punish someone check logs dont ban everyone it situation.

Edited by Salvatore
  • Like 1

Hello, Mike_Kelly!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

So I was just following orders and I didnt use my gun at any car or anyone before buffalo death and winter manyak death. After that I just used 1 bullet and I guess it gone to air.

Hi! After 2 days from ban appeal, I didnt get any reaction from staff members. I want to play, I dont want to wait for no reason. Please react to my ban appeal and give justice. Thanks!

On 7/13/2020 at 8:36 PM, Mike Scarface said:

And my leaders, allies said shoot them. I just shooted 1 bullet after battery of car dead and Winter Manyak Knocked. I didnt shoot randomly. 

Do you lack capabilities to think on your own?

Do you lack the knowledge about server rules and surroundings to judge what is right and what is wrong?

They way you talk makes me feel if your leader asks you to DM at LSPD you'll do that too.

Listen I don't give a damn what your leader said, your mistake is your own responsibility.

4 people shot at us amongst 15, why did the others 11 didn't?

They have brains and they knew that the leader was wrong, they are smart unlike you who blindly followed orders.

4 people got punished 3 were your leaders with clean punishment history got away with warns leaving you in a ditch of ban.

You very well knew you were unbanned less that a week ago that too for DMing, hence your punishment was justified as well.

Now, let's get to the point this is your second ban for DM, what will you change if we let you play?

On 7/13/2020 at 8:31 PM, Mike Scarface said:

I DIDNT SHOOT ANYONE OR ANY CAR. And Eduardo before punish someone check logs dont ban everyone it situation.

13-07-2020 16:43:51 - Mike_Kelly (45)(46359) -> Winter_Manyak (34)(28480) [vehicle] [torso] [9.9xp] [Victim location] [Issuer location]

I am not you, I take action only when I have evidence.

I have evidence too sir. I posted video go to 29. minutes everything happening in this minute. As you can see I shoot when Winter Manyak is knocked and I shoot him after this. So I wasnt reason for die of anybody or any car. Like 1 week ago, I saw situation like this I was in. Someone said SHOOT on wt channel and We shooted. After this only who is said SHOOT got punish. I read all rules, after 450 hours, nearly I know everything. Perma ban for 1 bullet to knocked fbi when they watching us and I was su. I THINK, I didnt do anything wrong. I asked other admins too. They have another idea too.  But this situation was different. It was weird. You think different ok I can understand. But I just want to play, everyone does mistakes, and I think it is not mistake for ban or tempban. So when you unban me, I will play carefully. After my first ban I changed my behaviour fully. You can be sure about I dont do rulebreak again. Finally, I waited 3 days for unban. I just want from you unban not tempban anymore.

I admit I made a mistake and I apologize for doing what I did. I realize what I'm doing wrong and I hope I'll get another chance to make things right.

Edited by Mike Scarface

• INFERNO locked and unlocked this topic
21 hours ago, Mike Scarface said:

As you can see I shoot when Winter Manyak is knocked and I shoot him after this. So I wasnt reason for die of anybody or any car. 

Your thoughts are either inconsistent in way where they convenience you to always win or you're so foolish to think that you know the rules.

DM is not killing someone, it counts even if you shoot at someone for nothing.

And you talk about knowing rules? How do you justify that?

In this situation, some staffs and players thinking different. I think it wasnt NO Reason. We killed cops. I as su. Then 2 masked guy in buffalo were watching us. When we are trying to learn Who are they, they evaded. These were my opinion. But you Said it is DM. I dont deny it now. I talked to Eduardo and I was thinking about we solved. He was at situation and he dan understand me. Finally, how can I justify I know rules??? I am 19 level. I rode rules, I played at another rp Servers in the past. 

Ok I accept it was DM. I wont do it again. I will read /rules again from 0. I dont want to lise Server which one I played 450 hours. You can be sure I wont do any rulebreak again. I will think 2 times before Shooting someone. Trust me. And I waited 5 days. I thinked about these. Thanks.