Mimos_Hammi banned by Enrique Mendez

Mimos_Hammi

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mimos_Hammi

• Which staff member banned you?
    Enrique Mendez

• When did you get banned?
    06/27/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    /furniture

• Personal comment

@LocMaxMr matthew i won't bother you if it's not important but i am banned for more than 2 weeks by the respectable snr admin @Enrique Mendez for /furniture reason ,I am sure he misunderstood the situation then he banned me . Like every banned mudoo addict I ban appeled and as expected Enrique have answered me but , i didn't answer him immediatly i answed him after 3 or 4 days and i think that made him mad at me because he doesn't care about my appeal anymore i understand his madness but i told him i am sorry and i expect a reply what he didn't take time to do.
    Now it's my turn to get mad because i am banned for a misunderstanding and i've a resaon for taking time before i aswer to the appeal and the more dangerous is i'll lose my properties bzcause of taxs if i don't pay them ...
    1- The reason of taking tame before i answer : I've the baccalaureat exam . When you banned me Enrique i was during the preparation moment so i dont really have time to check my games and i am sorry again .
    2-The explication of the missundertanding of my banne situation : okey as i say in my first appel i wasn't hiding inside the furniture but i was making a garage for my  Bandito car and secondly i've no reason to hide because the guy who reported me didn't rp a roberry you can check if you want but you ll find nothing about a roberry because if he said handsup or something he ll die 2 sec after just like every single of people who try to rob me . I wasn't hiding sir you can check logs or ask this guy or something else you ll understand ... all what i am asking for now is to get unbanned before i lose all what i have for a misuderstanding .
    I know you ll tell me why you didn't explain that to the admin before he banne you ? I tried but he banned me before i can say anything i was making a furniture . The admin come he remove it . He banned me . It's all .
    Thanks for your time .

sa-mp-963.png

• Like 1

Hello, Mimos_Hammi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

i don't know what's wrong with you and i want to know but i am always respected you maybe i broke rules so much but this time i got unfair but no one care because i am the victim and not you . yes i broked somuch rules befor but not this time and was waiting for a reply just say fucking yes or fucking no and dont ignor me like this . why the fuck are you ignoring me ? just why , because it's an admin mistake or bcz i it's just a ball shit Mimos ?? .. now please just Fucking take a Fucking look at my Fucking situation and you ll undersatand. Please.... 

• Like 1

Nothing is unfair, we don't issue bans without a reason. You were abusing furniture and hiding inside it with a car by building 4 walls around yourself, no matter what you're doing inside. Its a clear offense. Also saw you storing stuff inside the trunk etc. Its a common thing that you should know, you clearly abused the script. Don't point out and blame others for your mistakes. If you still don't accept it, I can't consider moving this appeal forward.

Mr enrique thanks for your time but sir i wosn't hiding inside the furniture yes i was inside and i was loading things from the car to store it in my house the proof my bandito trunk still opend if you want i ll give you my password then you can check it by yourself and the furniture was around me bcz as i toled you befor i am playing using a joypad then it's imposible for me to open the trunk with the furniture edit then i close it to load the stuff and befor i can load everything you come and banned me befor giving me time to explain myself . Thanks again 

Excuse me sir but this banne take more time the  expected , i am okey to get punished if i must be but sir last time you banned me full banne you toled me i can join after 2 weeks ,now it's more then 2 weeks so if you think i got enoughtly arrested from Mudoo Rp unbanne me please befor i lose my propertys and cars . Thanks

• Mac locked this topic