Billy_Drager banned by Eduardo_Santos

Jelly_Roger

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Billy_Drager

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    07/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Airbreak

• Personal comment

Eduardo_Santos did a ban mistake I did not airbreak the hacker was id 10  and Eduardo_Santos banned me let me show you what I have zone text under rader and gta san andreas map this 2 only i have and I never hack and will not also this effect my brother account Juan did cause how airbreak happens is that who the drive car they can only do airbreak who do not sit in the passenger they cant do airbreak if the passenger sit how he can do airbreak cause he cant move the car when you sit in passenger sit can you drive a car you cant the one who drive he can move car he can also fly the car and move it so Juan did the airbreak  And If I did a hack like this airbreak so why the heck I came to do ban appeal also if you search airbreak it would be highlighted with blue color like this it should be highlighted but look it dont highlighted that mean I did not search airbreak

image.thumb.png.352f6746bd1db5754224d31123ee0505.png

image.thumb.png.fe75e2fd019a3bb9ab7dd89e70bf3ee8.png

image.thumb.png.ea65799add41f37f2b5f6c8c0d1aa530.png

unknown (1).png

Edited by Jelly_Roger
Some mistake was there

Hello, Billy_Drager!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Still does not answer, how you were the one who was bugging in the car and after banning you the car fell down, anyways it's weird, I'll unban you but I recommend you to have voluntary cac.