Liloree_Jatt banned by eduardo[Review date on 01/08/2020]

TheMAFIA

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Liloree_Jatt

• Which staff member banned you?
    eduardo

• When did you get banned?
    07/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    weapon

• Personal comment

i didnt abuse i swear? i have money for trucking and i have sampcac why i need to hack again? im doin great and no hack ? i swear to sir mazen i will not hack again? i have sampcac admins try to ask others that im always intrucking im not hack again i swear to GOD the prove is i have sampcac.

Edited by Mazen

Hello, Liloree_Jatt!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

why didnt u talk to me guys i didnt hack again i have sampcac im playing no hack i swear! sampcac my proof and i have money a lot from trucking ! im doin trucking always i wasted my time i ban for hack again? i didnt do that im not hacker anymore SIR MAZEN GIVE ME A CHANCE! thats why i didnt hack and then i have sampcac so why u consideered that i hack again! im always playing with my friends and now ban again?

please i wanna play i swear to god i dont want to ban again ! my chance is proving when i play almost a 4 hours and 5 hours and im always open and open by a day pelase unban for this i didnt hack! please i wanna play with my friends.

i wanna play admins please im goin to furniture my house and buying now the office please i have proof that im using sampcac and i have no reason to hack again coz i love the game of mudoo and the day unban i reinstalled my gta samp gta gta sampcac coz i have problem that time but sir mazen strokes that im uusing that time sampcac and im happy that i came back for playing with my friend why i need to hack again? i learn my mistakes from the day im unbann and i swear that i dont need to hack again do you think i can do that again? the chance of give to me i will not broke it so please i need a reply and i wanna play now again :( i wake up in this morning and goin breakfast but when i connect to mudoo im ban please i wanna play im always play in every hours :( 

i will not waste my time play everry hours in a day with hack and ban? i will not do that im always playing in mudoo with samp everyhours you can check it im always playing every hours and im goin back but after 1 hour i will back and play again please i will not waste my time to be ban again! :( im doin good and play with my friends try to ask ansel that im using sampcac u can ask someone in my friends i swear i will not do that and wasting my time in gta and ban i wanna play pplease

if you are asking me where did i get sniper and m4 Arron gave me 10 ammo of sniper and ramadan also i dont need to hack and ask Aze genoverse im asking him for sniper cases and daim also im always asking arron and ramadan where can i buy sniper cases but arron and ramadangave me sniper ammo but not 100 its 10 ammo from arron and ramadan have 4 ammo and some of my guns i bought it im playing without cheat im playing with sampcac dont considered me im using HACK coz i will not waste my time every hours in a day playing to be ban? bruuhh i will not do that im playing in GOOD PLAY :) 

i was banned for Weapon Hack before but when i got unban i was told to use Samp cac . no reason to hack again i got bored now i wanna play :( in this my country has lock down because of covid 19 im spending my whol hours in gta samp to play in mudoo every hours im spending please unban me :( 

i hope you will unbanned dont take so long i swear to GOD and Mudoo i didnt hack :( i spending my time in trucking :( to get a money IG to buy i was enjoying coz i have a lot of money thats why i bought a lot of ammo like desert eagle shotgun but sniper i didnt buy it u just get it from arron 10 ammo gave to me and ramadan gave my yesterday i will not hack again coz i learn my one  mistake before i was waiting in a week :( thats why im bored before and now i got ban but i didnt do that the proof is sampcac please i wanna play super :( i hope you unbanned me now i was bored in quarantine i didnt hack !! :( 

Sir mazen :( i was spending my day in playing why i need to play to be ban again? no im playing in good way i was spending even late night i was playing with my friends in mudoo because my friends is from other country and the time was diff so i was spending my time ven late night im playing i didnt do that :( i said if i doin hack again ban me permanent but i didnt do that i didnt hack :( please i wanna play :( dont take so long becuase i was enjoying my day in playing in mudoo rp :( please unban me all i want is play in this quarantine :( i have a 1 month before classes :(  i wanna play now :( 

You were banned for keeping on using the guns which you hacked earlier, we checked your logs you simply loaded your old guns and kept using them despite the fact you were banned for having them, care to explain? 

but i have sampcac sir the proof that i have is sampcac why i need to hack ? i was enjoying in playing in whole hours in a day and i was ban before and i learn my mistake and i regret that used the hack before and when i was unbanned i reinstalled my GTA and Gta samp gta sampcac because sir mazen didnt see my sampcac i try to download again and reinstalled and when i was in game i was in other account coz i forgot my account i try to ask sir mazen for my password and sir mazen see that i'm using sampcac i have a guns sir before i ban in the trunk of my car alpha i swear i didnt hack i spend my time to playing and not using hack if im using hack to be ban again im stupid coz iwas spend my time to be ban again. i will not do that coz i was playing in a Good way since im unbanned i'll neverver using hack again my friend always tell me dont use hack again dont punish again coz im playing with my friend with ansel he always saying me DONT USE HACK AGAIN and also some of my friends in game when im back from the game :) 

sir danny is notice me when im in game before that im using hack weapons but the hack weapon before is sniper and i have sniper in my loaded items but i didnt hack that arron gave me a little ammo of sniper and ramadan too he gave me the 4 ammo of sniper. 

Explain how you got 1000s of desert Eagle/MP5 ammo, when you have not bought them from ammunition or player in your house.

Seems like admin noticed the HW only during ban and missed the common guns.

Better cut the lies and come out clean or get denied.

i have that in my trunk so why you didnt notice that i was hacking before? So its not a Hack sir you will notice it if im hack right?.

before that i got ban by sir danny no guns in my arm and the trunk in my car in alpha was not hack its buy from ammu and the HW or sniper and m4 i will tell you why i have sniper so try to ask arron and ramadan he gave me the ammo of sniper just a 15 ammo but i was used the 5 ammo so i have stored in my house the 10 ammo sniper and the 4 ammo in other house is from ramadan i ask him to gave me just a little ammo of sniper and try to ask aze genevorse i am asking where can i buy the sniper cases. so the second is m4 so its a long time but i killed one of the member of carlton i knock him and rob him i saw him that he has a m4 so i rob the m4 you can ask arron for that haha so that only i have proof is SAMPCAC the anti cheat. NO GUNS IN MY HAND that time i got unbanned and connect to server theres no gun  in my hand and the gun was confiscate i think from sir danny that i used before. its SNIPER only i hack weapon so theres no guns missing. BETTER NOT BAN THE INNOCENT PLAYER. AND I KNOW YOU ARE PROTECTING YOUR SERVER FOR THE HACKERS BUT I LEARN MY MISTAKE BEFORE. AND ALL OF MY EXPLANATION THERES NO LIE AND AS I SAID BEFORE BAN ME PERMANENTLY WHEN I USE HACK AGAIN! SO IF I DID THAT I WILL NOT GO TO BAN APPEAL INSTEAD QUIT OF THE GAME OF SAMP RIGHT.? SIR? AND THATS ALL THANKS TO YOU. YOU GIVEN ME NOTICE TO EXPLAIN AGAIN. ITS UP TO YOU NOW SIR EDUARDO :) .

the guns you said missing is i dont know before im unbanned theres no gun. im sorry but i didnt lie to sir eduardo and im my game was clean and theres no cheat or hack. but the guns of 1k of mp5  deagle and shotgun it is in my trunk before :) and i was moving in the new house and i was store in my trunk im in game that time and also theres a lot of admins online and we request a new house so i was store in my trunk all my guns sir and theres a lot of admins that time so theres no hack guns in that time coz if im hack a lot of admins will respond to the hacker. so no admin respond while im storing the 1k of guns? so thats not a cheat or hack sir i was bought it before i got unbanned before its store at the trunk of alpha car.

• Like 1

• Mazen locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...